Quote Originally Posted by Teju View Post
    Most of them are online, yu can check them out
    OK I will do just that.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    So I've been looking at all the products abebi VIP, Gluta glow Chloe Kay and so on I don't know if any of those names make it from scratch. I think everyone of them buy the bottles printing what ever name they want on it in China and bring in the cream.
    There are so many versions with different name and the price is cheap.
    With products like this @TRIUMPH see if they are authorized dealers or authorized retailers, if not, I wouldn't purchase from them......who knows what your really getting. No trust my friend....
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    With products like this @TRIUMPH see if they are authorized dealers or authorized retailers, if not, I wouldn't purchase from them......who knows what your really getting. No trust my friend....
    if a product is really good someone will be taking credit for it but with multiple name same container I don't trust it not even if Ecomart.com or abebi VIP is claiming right over it.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Lol... i can’t really say because we have different skin undertones... but it really worked tho
    @Teju
    Why you dey behave like nepa light so you just dey come dey go anytime wey you like which one you dey abeg share the 411 of wetin you dey use now persin need backup plan as panel of judges Don declare say QEI+ no work.
    Wetin dey for next level.

😂😂😂... sorry have been busy lately that’s why have not been online.these are the products I use tho

X white lotion
    1 Filipino set
    2 neuprosome tube
    1 herbal DH serum
    1 gluta+ bave d’escargot serum
    3tsp Snow White powder or sepi white
    2tsp collagen xtra white
    2 kpatakpata
    2tsp Schenic oil
    5 tsp beauty series oil
    2 tsp zinc oxide
    Rose water as desired

it whitens up to 5 shades buh if yu don’t like tubes then yu can omit the tubes then add 2 santarde lotion( for hands and feet) and 2tsp of grace duo

The problem is that most people don’t wanna accept the truth about cream mixing

Yu can stop once yu get your desired shade and start using

Jergens ultra firming lotion
    1 Egyptian talking oil to maintain your goal shade
    kpatakpata is clobetasol

Quote Originally Posted by cuteteepee View Post
    kpatakpata is clobetasol
    @cuteteepee Serious steroid!!!

I indicated that if yo nat okay with tubes yu can omit it and add santarde lotion...this site is just smh 🤦‍♀️
    @Teju Babes I totally get wat u mean but that kpatakpata tube cream has shown me ”shege”
    But if mixtures like that works perfectly for you, then that’s great.
    I didn’t mean to come off a “certain way”

Sorry to bother u. I checked online for the filipino set but what came up was series of different Philippines products. Can u take a pic of the set pls or the particular name? Am in asia atm, wanna see if i can get the products before i jet back to naija.
    And pls do u know where I cn get retina gel in lagos?
    Tia

I know kpatakpata contains clobestol that’s why I had to tone it down with rose water, herbal DH7 serum, bave d’escargot serum and Schenic oil... this is one of the main reason why I don’t really put down ma opinion when I see a topic I can actually help because most people here don’t wanna accept the truth... most Instagram female celebs yu see on ig with flawless skin .. they use most of these product to mix their creams buh most people keep chasing all these products that won’t give yu a shade whiter in one month ... because all this expensive creams don’t do a thing... most times when I see people writing regimes I just laugh because I really wanna help buh some people are always here to criticize...m not here to condemn any product m just tryna speak out ma mind... m sorry if I had to post this regime , will delete soon...
    I understand your initial hesitation and it's good you are being honest. I think everyone knows that to lighten 3-5 shades within a short period is impossible with natural lighteners (and natural/french lighteners are the most expensive). no natural lightening product can lighten you beyond 2 shades. every product we have discussed on here that lightened people to 3-5 shades end up being highly controversial because it gives some people side effects of steroid e.g, Glow products and Dodo.

That said, skin differs. individual preference differs. I will never knowingly use steroids on my skin, but then I'm not looking to lighten beyond 2/3 shades.
    Thanks for tips.

What's the update on this product is it natural. Who used this?
    Let them talk

Hey there @Sayuriibishh no I never tried it. Was too chicken, I've gotten quite a lot of stretch marks in my day using creams I wasn't sure of and didn't properly research (e.g mega toner first and later some other mixologist mix) so I didn't want risk anything again. Hopefully someday someone might and it will turn out to be a great lightener? Sigh if only wishes were horses.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements