Abebi white vip skincare!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Abebi white vip skincare!

Abebi white vip skincare!

Hello, I recently discovered a new skincare line that seems to be all the rave. Has anyone on here heard about it or have any experience with it?? Looking forward to replies people. Thank you.
    IMG_6506.JPGIMG_6507.JPG

This is what it looks like and from sparse reviews it moves shades quite fast.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I've seen the lotion in a open market (only the lotion)but never consider using it so I didn't buy. If I remember correctly it has gluta injection in it. Is it a Nigerian product?
    Beauties are fair and slim.

The packaging looks pretty,
    though I have never seen these products.

What lightening ingredients are its actives?
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The guy from Eccmart was promoting something similar a few days ago but it had a different name

This is the lotion but it’s called something else
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    so you look up the product he was advertising I didn't. The bottle look same and the glutathione injection in it also maybe one is a copycat or the bottles can be bought on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonedpretty View Post
    so you look up the product he was advertising I didn't. The bottle look same and the glutathione injection in it also maybe one is a copycat or the bottles can be bought on eBay.
    Yep... I was curious and it was through looking for supreme White that I first visited that sight initially...

Quote Originally Posted by Teju View Post
    Lol, it’s not Abebi white... the lotion yu posted is Magic Glow Glutathione lotion and it’s of 3 types and the person who posted online rebrands it to Chloe Kay Nd am not sure if the product is real and it’s not that expensive, here in Nigeria is around 4K to 5k . Abebi white is totally different from Magic glow lotion.

This is the picture
    Now I can't remember what the name of the one I saw is but will let you guys know if I come across it again.

That youtuber “Mickyskincare” raves about it but personally I wouldn’t use it. Looks like one of those iffy creams u will never be able to get a hold of.

So I've been looking at all the products abebi VIP, Gluta glow Chloe Kay and so on I don't know if any of those names make it from scratch. I think everyone of them buy the bottles printing what ever name they want on it in China and bring in the cream.
    There are so many versions with different name and the price is cheap.

image6.jpg
    images5.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    19278117_1531834256139_620x610.jpg

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements