Corn???? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Corn????

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    @Bluu I am glad your learning, thats why this forum exist, to help and learn from each other.

I am not sure where your located or if things are easy to come by, but for LA lotion I would look for Amlactin looks like this
    https://www.amazon.com/AmLactin-12-M.../dp/B000TTPZQ6

There are others so if this is something you can't find locally, let me know and I will give you other options.

Most people don't realize the damage baking soda does, it might be ok short term, but the long term damage isn't even worth it! Its way too abrasive not to mention destroys your skins barrier......just another one of those, live and learn products. And YES, please do come back and keep this thread updated, I would love to see how things turn out for you just be patient and take it one day at a time, and you will be good to go
    @gymrat I went through the thread you shared, am in Awe. What an amazing transformation and I can’t imagine what she was going through. I guess I will also have a testimony and am looking forward to the day I can proudly show off my feet.
    So I have stopped using Clonovate, baking soda and blades. I will definitely update this thread as soon as I start the process. Currently I am wearing socks and keeping my feet moisturized.

I am from zambia and amlactin is difficult to come by. Maybe you can recommend something I might find locally.

Thank you so,so much for you help

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat I went through the thread you shared, am in Awe. What an amazing transformation and I can’t imagine what she was going through. I guess I will also have a testimony and am looking forward to the day I can proudly show off my feet.
    So I have stopped using Clonovate, baking soda and blades. I will definitely update this thread as soon as I start the process. Currently I am wearing socks and keeping my feet moisturized.

I am from zambia and amlactin is difficult to come by. Maybe you can recommend something I might find locally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluu View Post

Your very welcome I am glad it gave you hope, she worked very hard but she had great success. You can too!! As for LA lotion, are you able to get pure lactic acid do you know? If so, I can help you make your own LA lotion. If not, here is a thread to read through of others who live in Zambia https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...ghlight=zambia

Here are several threads you can scroll through you might find many more in your area https://www.skincaretalk.com/forumdisplay.php/75-Africa

As for navigating your way through the forum, the more your on here the easier it will get. Just make sure your on the mobile version if your using your mobile if you have questions or any kind of trouble, just ask, plenty of us here to help you out!! @Bluu
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Bluu here is another brand of LA lotion, https://www.amazon.com/AMMONIUM-LOTI.../dp/B01AS1DW1O

And another.....not sure any are available where you are but worth looking for both equal to Amlactin
    https://www.amazon.com/Perrigo-Pharm...DYYKESSD7N309Z
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

7. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements