Help please help me!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 Last

Thread: Help please help me!

Help please help me!

Ok so I’ve been on Carotone for about 2 years and have been at a stagnant skin color. Medium brown. My goal color is John Legend but I think I need something stronger. Aside from that problem, my NECK IS ELEPHANT LIKE. You can see the distinction between my skin tone , and my neck and it’s horrible. My neck has a red/dark brown rough texture to it. I have applied LA Lotion to it and have peeled my neck several times and exfoliate in the shower, but the dark rough color / texture is still there on my neck. All I’ve been using is Carotone cream , soap, lotion, and serum. What's a strong cream or gel that’s fast acting that can get my neck to a light pale yellow color? At this point I’ll even take a steroid. I’m running out of patience. PLEASE HELP ME ANYONE!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

So is the demarcation showing two different colors?

Or is that a shadow?
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

The lighter color on your skin is brighter than Legend's shade.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    i agree! or perhaps a better pic would be good - in any case , u should stop, take a break , then use retin a 0,025% and HQ for a month , then HQ alone , then arbutin

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    i agree! or perhaps a better pic would be good - in any case , u should stop, take a break , then use retin a 0,025% and HQ for a month , then HQ alone , then arbutin
    This is my skin tone. The other picture was my neck in the sunlight. It’s not like my neck is red. It just has a red undertone and it’s pretty dark. I’ve stopped with the LA peel lotion for about a month. I’ve just been using Carotone. But like my neck has been like this for months. I just could never find the correct thing to use. I need something extremely strong. Cause it’s been like this for too long. Thank you for your responses. I want my full color to be like John legend.

This is a better picture of my neck 😕

Why don’t you use the gng and dodo mix.

Since you are a man that mix will be perfect for you cuz you have strong skin.

And then use a strong soap like Dead Sea Salt soap on that neck yo get rid of those dead skin.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    And then use a strong soap like Dead Sea Salt soap on that neck yo get rid of those dead skin.
    What vendor of Dead Sea salt soap is best? And I’ve used a G&G mix long ago and it didn’t do much. And for my current shade , is it gonna take some time for me to get to John Legends color? I recently bought Carowhite and mixed the serum with it. Idk if that’s strong enough or not. But my neck is a whole mess 😕 it’s embarrassing

This doesn’t look like hyperpigmentation there might be an underlying problem, I recommend going to a dermatologist to help you figure it out

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements