How to be 2shades lighter, HELP!!!!!

Thread: How to be 2shades lighter, HELP!!!!!

How to be 2shades lighter, HELP!!!!!

Hi skc family, I have been trying to lighten my skin for the past 2 years and I have never found anything good that has worked for me maybe cause I don’t have much knowledge on lightening creams etc, i have tried unknown mixtures that have worked for my friends but never worked for me. I was using dodo lotion but it thinned my skin and gave me veins, i have been off lightening lotions for 2months I have been skin building with Shea butter at night and moisturizing with Nivea lotion during the day i exfoliate once a week with asante papaya soap/exfoliating gloves (I don’t know if I was doing the right thing) . I was thinking of starting to use carolight cream , carolight oil with maxi light serum as they are easy to access in my country and I read here HQ goes will with KA. The picture below is my current shade and I want to be 2shades lighter. How can I archive that??
    PS the 1st picture were taken at night with a flash on and the second one was taken during the day with no flash.

please help and advise

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bluu View Post
    Hi skc family, I have been trying to lighten my skin for the past 2 years and I have never found anything good that has worked for me maybe cause I don’t have much knowledge on lightening creams etc, i have tried unknown mixtures that have worked for my friends but never worked for me. I was using dodo lotion but it thinned my skin and gave me veins, i have been off lightening lotions for 2months I have been skin building with Shea butter at night and moisturizing with Nivea lotion during the day i exfoliate once a week with asante papaya soap/exfoliating gloves (I don’t know if I was doing the right thing) . I was thinking of starting to use carolight cream , carolight oil with maxi light serum as they are easy to access in my country and I read here HQ goes will with KA. The picture below is my current shade and I want to be 2shades lighter. How can I archive that??
    PS the 1st picture were taken at night with a flash on and the second one was taken during the day with no flash.

please help and advise
    You can easily achieve your goal with the intended products as you have mentioned (Carolight body cream or lotion + maxi white serum) and if you do not mind achieving it through HQ.

But I would advice you hold on by a month or 2 and first properly exfoliate your skin. You can try Amlactin lotion or F & W AHA lotion or Glytone Body. I believe there are other exfoliants you could choose as option but I am not very conversant with asian products (maxi-peel etc).

And when you are well exfoliated, then you pick up your lighteners. Judging that summer is around the corner, I will in fact advice you use your lightening mix (CL body cream + MW serum) at night while you find a simple moisturizer for day time + SPF .

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by soloKID View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluu View Post

please help and advise
    You can easily achieve your goal with the intended products as you have mentioned (Carolight body cream or lotion + maxi white serum) and if you do not mind achieving it through HQ.

But I would advice you hold on by a month or 2 and first properly exfoliate your skin. You can try Amlactin lotion or F & W AHA lotion or Glytone Body. I believe there are other exfoliants you could choose as option but I am not very conversant with asian products (maxi-peel etc).

And when you are well exfoliated, then you pick up your lighteners. Judging that summer is around the corner, I will in fact advice you use your lightening mix (CL body cream + MW serum) at night while you find a simple moisturizer for day time + SPF .

Best of luck.
    @soloKID thank you for your response, Can I exfoliate and and skin build at the same time? Beacause I have thin skin and I have noticed veins popping on my thighs

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

[/QUOTE]
    @soloKID thank you for your response, Can I exfoliate and and skin build at the same time? Beacause I have thin skin and I have noticed veins popping on my thighs[/QUOTE]

I personally have thin skin & fine chemical exfoliant irritate my skin so I recommend using manual exfoliation with gentle soaps Asantee with exfoliating gloves or I use L’ab Shower Gel (hard to find) with a soft sponge or Fair & White Tonic Scrub Shower Gel with soft sponge

I also found that KA gives me green veins so I prefer HQ using it either once a day at night, and regular moisturiser in the morning, or HQ morning and & night then Friday Saturday Sunday, regular moisturiser

@soloKID thank you for your response, Can I exfoliate and and skin build at the same time? Beacause I have thin skin and I have noticed veins popping on my thighs[/QUOTE]

I personally have thin skin & fine chemical exfoliant irritate my skin so I recommend using manual exfoliation with gentle soaps Asantee with exfoliating gloves or I use L’ab Shower Gel (hard to find) with a soft sponge or Fair & White Tonic Scrub Shower Gel with soft sponge

I also found that KA gives me green veins so I prefer HQ using it either once a day at night, and regular moisturiser in the morning, or HQ morning and & night then Friday Saturday Sunday, regular moisturiser[/QUOTE] @kookie92 thank you I will go for Manuel exfoliation because I can’t stand the sight of veins. Am still trying to descover what works for my skin,hope KA and HQ works for me. I have been doing it wrongly till I discovered this site.

@kookie92 thank you I will go for Manuel exfoliation because I can’t stand the sight of veins. Am still trying to descover what works for my skin,hope KA and HQ works for me. I have been doing it wrongly till I discovered this site.

9. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements