How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition) - Page 11

Thread: How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

Quote Originally Posted by Dsk View Post
    Does anyone know an ig brand that's safe has good results?
    we can’t recommend any IG brand on the forum, or before u know ur acct will be removed/block

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylisa08 View Post
    we can’t recommend any IG brand on the forum, or before u know ur acct will be removed/block
    There are loads of IG brands mentioned on the forum. You would be banned if you are here spamming/trying to sell promote your own products, most here know this is a rule of the forum.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I'm learning but I just want to have 1 good soap, cream, maybe 1 lotion and GOOOOOO lol.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Since my last post, I tried Navarro's soap. It's made by the people who made the Navarro's Bleach or Filipino set as some call it. It's supposed to bring the same results with no mixing.

I really love the results I got. I peeled all over and I didnt even sit for a long time with the soap on. I've gone up a half shade. I didn't even burn! I have sensitive skin. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    There are loads of IG brands mentioned on the forum. You would be banned if you are here spamming/trying to sell promote your own products, most here know this is a rule of the forum.
    I don’t have a product or company of my own, Gosh I wish I did. But wen I talked abt a product that I was using at the time which was fab empire, ppl were asking me questions and i was answering them, abt 1year old. My acct got removed or blocked or wateva y’all did with it idk. But hey THIS website 100% promotes/recommend G&g mix with dodowhite mix with the other stuff name I cnt think of... recommend it to everyone on here to use. Lol SO yea sure

I don’t have a product or company of my own, Gosh I wish I did. But wen I talked abt a product that I was using at the time which was fab empire, ppl were asking me questions and i was answering them, abt 1year old. My acct got removed or blocked or wateva y’all did with it idk. But hey THIS website 100% promotes/recommend G&g mix with dodowhite mix with the other stuff name I cnt think of... recommend it to everyone on here to use. Lol SO yea sure
    I wasn't implying that you had your own product line, I was pointing out that loads of people talk about brands/products they see on IG.

As for your account being removed, I don't see when that happened,..... I've been here since 09, so if that happened, it would be noted, and it isn't anywhere on your acct. I see you've talked about Snow White and Pure White in the past......but nothing about your acct being blocked nor banned. However, if your spamming or promoting then absolutely it would be banned.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    I wasn't implying that you had your own product line, I was pointing out that loads of people talk about brands/products they see on IG.

As for your account being removed, I don't see when that happened,..... I've been here since 09, so if that happened, it would be noted, and it isn't anywhere on your acct. I see you've talked about Snow White and Pure White in the past......but nothing about your acct being blocked nor banned. However, if your spamming or promoting then absolutely it would be banned.
    I seee no way I was spamming or not else.. I was sharing my desperate attempt to find a product that works and really lighten my skin

Please who has used this product or knows anything about it? @Teju @Titi @Anny83 @gymrat
    FB_IMG_1549479617529.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Please who has used this product or knows anything about it? @Teju @Titi @Anny83 @gymrat
    FB_IMG_1549479617529.jpg
    Sorry babe, first time am seeing this. Is it injectable or topical?
    Btw how's your qei? Still loving it? @Goldencream
    Last edited by Anny83; 04-09-2019 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Sorry babe, first time am seeing this. Is it injectable or topical?
    Btw how's your qei? Still loving it? @Goldencream
    It's topical. The Qei is still ok

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements