How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition) - Page 12

Thread: How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

@Anny83 did the secret oil do anything for your skin? And did you hear if there was any skin benefits like actually evening skin ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    @Anny83 did the secret oil do anything for your skin? And did you hear if there was any skin benefits like actually evening skin ?
    Can't really remember, it was recommended by a cream mixer. She claimed it negates all the effect of bleaching products like stretch marks, green veins etc.

I’m going to try 2 of the 3 oils, secret oil, talking oil or Kenacol oil. They oil claim to even skin and help with discoloration and the appearance of veins

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Also just wondering do you mix the oils into your cream or use it separately?

I’m going to try 2 of the 3 oils, secret oil, talking oil or Kenacol oil. They oil claim to even skin and help with discoloration and the appearance of veins
    Am only sure of secret oil not containing roids, use d other two with caution

Also just wondering do you mix the oils into your cream or use it separately?
    I mixed it in my lotion then, it has a reddish color.

Off topic question please.
    Is Mac shade NC 44.5 medium dark , caramel or can be considered light skin?

Dont understand how can they not use sunscreen and still not be dark?

@SnatchedDoll some people dont get tanned. I for one sun is not my major problem i never darker and ive never used sunscreen. Even when i get a very very light tan(you can barely notice it) from the sun, once i get home after 30mins its all gone. So some people's skin react differently

Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    some people dont get tanned. I for one sun is not my major problem i never darker and ive never used sunscreen. Even when i get a very very light tan(you can barely notice it) from the sun, once i get home after 30mins its all gone. So some people's skin react differently

You are lucky!! I tan every easily. I have a coke face and a fanta body. Makes me really stressed and sad. It was caused by all those years of playing in the sun as a kid

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements