How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition) - Page 14

Thread: How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelgodess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeme View Post
    All of them are mixing something in their cream and they wont reveal and be lieing that its organic.I just wonder how they manage to escape stretchmarks with all these bleaching powder they r mixing together.like what the hell does that filipino powder contains.
    i wonder the exact same thing too
    They add stuff like Schenic Perfect legs,Crude kenacol,Action Jolie and Snail serum to counter green veins and stretch marks and they do work but......
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #132
    I thought Filipino set was gluta/peroxide based on this thread. Or the same thing as navarros bleach.. and honestly some of them must know what they’re doing. However I wonder if they get darker when they stop.

    For example I can use sure white gel for a few days and stop without worrying about pigment returning..

  4. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I think so because I noticed brightening with it. But I have to use more/for a longer period to say.

    I tried skin free and I think it darkens when you stop smh.

    I ordered some new lighteners and Im going to try my filipino set again.
    let me know how it goes if you try it again.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #134
    Some people use something called bleaching powder it comes in white or blue but I think it is purposely for bleaching hair.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  7. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIUMPH View Post
    Some people use something called bleaching powder it comes in white or blue but I think it is purposely for bleaching hair.
    It's usually used inside Liquid body wash..
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

  8. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I thought Filipino set was gluta/peroxide based on this thread. Or the same thing as navarros bleach.. and honestly some of them must know what they’re doing. However I wonder if they get darker when they stop.

    For example I can use sure white gel for a few days and stop without worrying about pigment returning..
    The Answer is you become darker when you stop
    Be thou my vision O Lord of my heart

  9. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    They add stuff like Schenic Perfect legs,Crude kenacol,Action Jolie and Snail serum to counter green veins and stretch marks and they do work but......
    Lol @jcole please finish that sentence 'they do work but'????
    cause I'm down for anything that can help me get rid of my existing marks.

  10. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by saraik View Post
    I think so because I noticed brightening with it. But I have to use more/for a longer period to say.

    I tried skin free and I think it darkens when you stop smh.

    I ordered some new lighteners and Im going to try my filipino set again.
    @saraik please keep us posted. I'm going for a pale tone so I wanna if this is something to add to my mix. Thank youuuu

  11. #139
    If course, I’ll be using it with Arbutin & Kojic Acid. I do also it’s like my tan won’t go away :,(

  12. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    It's usually used inside Liquid body wash..
    oh ok I don't trust all those stuff though.
    Beauties are fair and slim.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. What are these Nigerian celebrities using!
    By Prettylady5 in forum Basic Skin Care
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 04:29 PM
  2. Replies: 340
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 06:56 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. hey girls wanna ask u something, especially african girls :)
    By scorpion1585 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 03:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •