How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)
Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 Last

Thread: How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

Hello All,
    I've done a lot of research, I know about spas, saunas etc. But I read somewhere that people are mixing creams. I've seen the recipes but there are still mystery ingredients. I'd love to get my hands on some of them but in the US, its damn near impossible to get them unless you get someone to ship them for you.

Some I see repeated a lot:
    Kenacol oil (which I suspect is Kenalog, a steroid)
    Schenic / Shenic oil
    Talking oil
    Secret oil
    Phillipino set
    Navarro's Bleach

Various Philipino/Thai creams and oils.

These ladies have like day glo white skin in that strong sun..While that's not my goal, anything that can help me step up my game is welcome.

Where can someone in the US get these items?

Anyone who can import these items and sell them will make A LOT of money....just saying...

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Kenacol is used to prevent green veins same as schenic oil.

All of them are mixing something in their cream and they wont reveal and be lieing that its organic.I just wonder how they manage to escape stretchmarks with all these bleaching powder they r mixing together.like what the hell does that filipino powder contains.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Meeme View Post
    All of them are mixing something in their cream and they wont reveal and be lieing that its organic.I just wonder how they manage to escape stretchmarks with all these bleaching powder they r mixing together.like what the hell does that filipino powder contains.
    ikr, maybe the stretch marks are in well hidden place, lol. Shenic and kenacol are just oil? No mastery whatever in there?

Quote Originally Posted by emara View Post
    Hello All,
    I've done a lot of research, I know about spas, saunas etc. But I read somewhere that people are mixing creams. I've seen the recipes but there are still mystery ingredients. I'd love to get my hands on some of them but in the US, its damn near impossible to get them unless you get someone to ship them for you.

Some I see repeated a lot:
    Kenacol oil (which I suspect is Kenalog, a steroid)
    Schenic / Shenic oil
    Talking oil
    Secret oil
    Phillipino set
    Navarro's Bleach

Various Philipino/Thai creams and oils.

These ladies have like day glo white skin in that strong sun..While that's not my goal, anything that can help me step up my game is welcome.

Where can someone in the US get these items?

Anyone who can import these items and sell them will make A LOT of money....just saying...
    Hahaha and majority don't even use sunscreen

Yes. Snow white powder, Egyptian Oil, Moroccan oil, Kamana, etc. What are all these? Mixtures of natural powders/oils or blends of kojic/sepiwhite/symwhite? I wish I knew the exact chemicals. For example: Tawas Philipino Powder is Alum. I saw a YouTube lady using Potash to lighten her hands. Those are natural.

They also have products from Asia/Africa that we don't have access to in the US. I'd also like to know how to get them.

Some people are adding steroids and having no side effects. I've found, I can't even use hydrocortisone; my skin will lighten then darken. Some roids just darken me and make that patch of skin incredibly difficult to lighten. I have test patches that only after a few years are just starting to lighten. Even after tca peels, milder peels, hq, ka etc have been thrown at them.
    Last edited by emara; 03-24-2019 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Adding info

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Hahaha and majority don't even use sunscreen
    I know right? They dont even burn/barely tan!

I know it's not a certain "magic product". I know it's probably a combo of things. IV Glutathione is something but even still.

I know. They have like flawless skin no marks no knuckles no dark parts no stretch marks. I am quite intrigued.

lol, i literally just had this discussion with my friend in nigeria like 2 days ago. I'm like how are they doing it in that hot sun lol.
    i found a couple people on etsy sellig various powders with 240 reviews and the reviews seem great. so im gonna order a couple items there.

my friend in naija mentioned a couple folks beauty houses she is gonna check out. i'll keep you posted with anything great, but sadly my friend is an efiko!
    so hopefully she digs up some good intel.

I am pretty sure most of them have sacrificed their first children to be that light 😂😂

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements