Skin Care Talk banner

How are these Nigerian girls getting so light/white? (2019 edition)

183K views 204 replies 60 participants last post by  Mare11 
#1 ·
Hello All,
I've done a lot of research, I know about spas, saunas etc. But I read somewhere that people are mixing creams. I've seen the recipes but there are still mystery ingredients. I'd love to get my hands on some of them but in the US, its damn near impossible to get them unless you get someone to ship them for you.

Some I see repeated a lot:
Kenacol oil (which I suspect is Kenalog, a steroid)
Schenic / Shenic oil
Talking oil
Secret oil
Phillipino set
Navarro's Bleach

Various Philipino/Thai creams and oils.

These ladies have like day glo white skin in that strong sun..While that's not my goal, anything that can help me step up my game is welcome.

Where can someone in the US get these items?

Anyone who can import these items and sell them will make A LOT of money....just saying...

See less See more
#108 ·
Here’s what I found for 1 of the oils (the snail writing in one of the pics are the ingredients)

“Kenacol oil is a concentrated formula for instant concealment. It is an effective treatment that gradually works with nature to fade out brown marks, bleaching cream reaction, rashes and eczema. This oil eradicates freckles and sunspots caused by excessive exposure to sun. Age spots & liver spots on face & hands. Kenacol Oil is also a skin toner which is designed to repairs, lightens, improve and harmonize the complexion. It is eliminating spots, pimple, blackheads and other skin discomfort from using hash stuff on the skin.

Kenacol Oil acts as a barrier and prevents skin damage caused by bleaching the skin. It can be used alone or mixed with your cream or lotion. Preferably mix with cream/lotion to enhance the strength of a lightening Cream/lotion. The beauty of Kenacol Oil is that, it reduces swelling, redness and itch; as well as pimples and give you a flawless, toned complexion”

Attachments

#120 ·
some people dont get tanned. I for one sun is not my major problem i never darker and ive never used sunscreen. Even when i get a very very light tan(you can barely notice it) from the sun, once i get home after 30mins its all gone. So some people's skin react differently

You are lucky!! I tan every easily. I have a coke face and a fanta body. Makes me really stressed and sad. It was caused by all those years of playing in the sun as a kid:(

#128 ·
Does Filipino set really work ? Someone has been advertising it to me for over a year now but since I've not seen someone I can trust use it I decide not to try.
Many people make mix wit too many ingredients but when steroid are involved it makes it difficult to determine what work and what dosent

#132 ·
I thought Filipino set was gluta/peroxide based on this thread. Or the same thing as navarros bleach.. and honestly some of them must know what they’re doing. However I wonder if they get darker when they stop.

For example I can use sure white gel for a few days and stop without worrying about pigment returning..

#155 ·
People in Nigeria, I have a question.

is it true that they sell only original creams at Shoprite? I want to buy cream and someone said Shoprite is the only place to be really sure it’️s original. Pls I need some answers
Lol...No
Try Med plus and health plus pharmacies,they carry genuine products esp QEI.
You can also check Kuddy in surulere.

#169 ·
Hello All,
I've done a lot of research, I know about spas, saunas etc. But I read somewhere that people are mixing creams. I've seen the recipes but there are still mystery ingredients. I'd love to get my hands on some of them but in the US, its damn near impossible to get them unless you get someone to ship them for you.

Some I see repeated a lot:
Kenacol oil (which I suspect is Kenalog, a steroid)
Schenic / Shenic oil
Talking oil
Secret oil
Phillipino set
Navarro's Bleach

Various Philipino/Thai creams and oils.

These ladies have like day glo white skin in that strong sun..While that's not my goal, anything that can help me step up my game is welcome.

Where can someone in the US get these items?

Anyone who can import these items and sell them will make A LOT of money....just saying...
they don’t get dark because they don’t use hydroquinone? Don’t steroids darken you even faster?
they use very very little amounts to prevent green veins as they call reactions. I doubt these little amounts will darken.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.