Help! Certain areas darkening fast in the sun!

Thread: Help! Certain areas darkening fast in the sun!

Help! Certain areas darkening fast in the sun!

My main goal of "lightening" was evening my tone (to get the darker parts of my body (face, outer arms, feet, butt, inner thighs and hands to match the lighter parts such as my back and stomach, legs, chest, neck, inner arms etc.)). The parts of my body that I use my lightening techniques on (exfoliating and natural lightening mixes) darken faster then the naturally light parts of my body in the sun....way faster. Sometimes my naturally light parts barely darken at all.

I refuse to live like a vampire and not enjoy some beautiful days outside. I use some natural SPF 30 sunblock but it doesn't seem to help much.

What do you guys do to help your lighten skin be as resilient to the sun as the unlightened skin? What do you use?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    My main goal of "lightening" was evening my tone (to get the darker parts of my body (face, outer arms, feet, butt, inner thighs and hands to match the lighter parts such as my back and stomach, legs, chest, neck, inner arms etc.)). The parts of my body that I use my lightening techniques on (exfoliating and natural lightening mixes) darken faster then the naturally light parts of my body in the sun....way faster. Sometimes my naturally light parts barely darken at all.

I refuse to live like a vampire and not enjoy some beautiful days outside. I use some natural SPF 30 sunblock but it doesn't seem to help much.

What do you guys do to help your lighten skin be as resilient to the sun as the unlightened skin? What do you use?
    natural SPF 30 ? thats not enough!! its like u have nothing on - u need spf 50 at least if its a suncreen , and if its a sunblock one with high zink oxide . oh and forget about " natural" spf it will not work ...

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    natural SPF 30 ? thats not enough!! its like u have nothing on - u need spf 50 at least if its a suncreen , and if its a sunblock one with high zink oxide . oh and forget about " natural" spf it will not work ...
    What type of sunscreen/sunblock do you use (that does not leave a white caste)?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements