My Caro White Results thus far.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: My Caro White Results thus far.

My Caro White Results thus far.

377D9182-EA26-48E5-B9C4-7EE8CEFA6CC4.jpg
    17BC3FA1-3255-4C6A-9C15-A3F694F68E72.jpg
    A83E262B-6CDC-46A1-9375-366676C7A877.jpg

The first picture is me back in early September, I’m that dark however due to a sun tan.

I began my lightening journey back in late December, I received my Caro White Products off of amazon and began using on the 24th.
    So two weeks go by and on the 5th of January after exfoliating my face with Kojic/Gluta soap and Caro White soap at night, I looked in the mirror and noticed my skin was a couple shades lighter.

The second picture was taken in early March. That was pretty much the same shade I have been ever since I began being lightened by the Caro products.

The third picture I took earlier today, I’m an even lighter shade which I contribute to me using Minimo Skin Brightening facial scrub and fair and white soap.

While Caro White products are good for lightening, they barely have an effect on acne scars. I am however doing a two week water fast(Not eating anything just drinking water) so I do hope that my scars clear up. Overall I am happy with my results and will continue using the products I’ve been using.

I ONLY LIGHTENED MY FACE AND NECK!
    My chest area is my natural skin tone.
    Last edited by Crazyfart; 04-05-2019 at 12:49 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyfart View Post
    377D9182-EA26-48E5-B9C4-7EE8CEFA6CC4.jpg
    17BC3FA1-3255-4C6A-9C15-A3F694F68E72.jpg
    A83E262B-6CDC-46A1-9375-366676C7A877.jpg

The first picture is me back in early September, I’m that dark however due to a sun tan.

I began my lightening journey back in late December, I received my Caro White Products off of amazon and began using on the 24th.
    So two weeks go by and on the 5th of January after exfoliating my face with Kojic/Gluta soap and Caro White soap at night, I looked in the mirror and noticed my skin was a couple shades lighter.

The second picture was taken in early March. That was pretty much the same shade I have been ever since I began being lightened by the Caro products.

The third picture I took earlier today, I’m an even lighter shade which I contribute to me using Minimo Skin Brightening facial scrub and fair and white soap.

While Caro White products are good for lightening, they barely have an effect on acne scars. I am however doing a two week water fast(Not eating anything just drinking water) so I do hope that my scars clear up. Overall I am happy with my results and will continue using the products I’ve been using.

I ONLY LIGHTENED MY FACE AND NECK!
    My chest area is my natural skin tone.
    great results !! dont over exfoliate tho u'll regret it - and btw not to be shady , but are u sure thats your natural color on your chest ? what about your arms ? no exfoliation with kojie soap? cause in the first pic your arms are as dark as your face/neck

I hope I don’t sound like a hater but you don’t look natural.

Maybe try adding a KA serum in to your carrot light for one more month to look more natural.

And what do you use on your lips? They look dark.

Fixing those will make you look natural.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    great results !! dont over exfoliate tho u'll regret it - and btw not to be shady , but are u sure thats your natural color on your chest ? what about your arms ? no exfoliation with kojie soap? cause in the first pic your arms are as dark as your face/neck
    Yes, as with any person, the lighter parts of the body are the parts that normally doesn’t receive direct sunlight. I’m actually working on my arms right now but the shoulder part of my arm is the same color as my chest pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    I hope I don’t sound like a hater but you don’t look natural.

Maybe try adding a KA serum in to your carrot light for one more month to look more natural.

And what do you use on your lips? They look dark.

Fixing those will make you look natural.
    Honestly ever since I’ve been using Caro White my lips have been darker than usual.Not only that but they get dry and “bubble bumpy” like. Hopefully a sugar scrub can fix that idk*♂️
    KA serum? What does that do?
    Im pretty much working with what I have right now since I’m not in a position right now where I have the money to really buy pretty much anything(I’m in trade school so I’m unemployed).

Wow massive improvement

I know acne scars are troublesome but they usually fade by its own and using sunscreen as prevention. Exfoliating also help to fade the scars and you’ll see improvement within 3months or more.

Honestly ever since I’ve been using Caro White my lips have been darker than usual.Not only that but they get dry and “bubble bumpy” like. Hopefully a sugar scrub can fix that idk������������*♂️
    KA serum? What does that do?
    Im pretty much working with what I have right now since I’m not in a position right now where I have the money to really buy pretty much anything(I’m in trade school so I’m unemployed).
    @Crazyfart 1 Don't rely solely on a scrub, you also need to moisturise and protect. the sun can also darken your lips.

2 KA serum is a Koic acid serum, ka tends towards paleness so would help to tone down the redness hq can give, this can be mixed into your cream.

3 We all understand about working with a budget, what other products you have ? Someone may be able to help you put together a regimen.

Yes, as with any person, the lighter parts of the body are the parts that normally doesn’t receive direct sunlight. I’m actually working on my arms right now but the shoulder part of my arm is the same color as my chest pretty much.
    @flawlessBright

I agree with her flawlessBright, @Crazyfart results are great however your chest area and your arms+ face are several shades from each other. Those who are naturally brown skin or light skin the inside of there arms match the chest area..... sometimes and for me it does. Please don't take offense we all bleach here so we know which parts of our bodies should be lighter than the others. Your face , neck and arms all match each other in the first picture. If your chest was a lighter color then we would of seen the bottom side of your neck a lighter shade but overall its a uniform brown shade.

But nevertheless your skin looks great

Your lip... are you Jamaican?

Quote Originally Posted by samtash0 View Post
    @flawlessBright

I agree with her flawlessBright, @Crazyfart results are great however your chest area and your arms+ face are several shades from each other. Those who are naturally brown skin or light skin the inside of there arms match the chest area..... sometimes and for me it does. Please don't take offense we all bleach here so we know which parts of our bodies should be lighter than the others. Your face , neck and arms all match each other in the first picture. If your chest was a lighter color then we would of seen the bottom side of your neck a lighter shade but overall its a uniform brown shade.

But nevertheless your skin looks great
    My mind is so screwed up right now that I’m having difficulty processing your message.
    From what I’m reading it seems as though you don’t believe that my chest is naturally that color but it is. However if that’s not what you’re implying then I do apologize.
    If my shirt was tucked down a little more in the first picture you can see two different shades of brown.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements