Lemonvate

Thread: Lemonvate

Lemonvate

So I just went on the Mitchellbrands website and purchased the lemonvate body lotion, serum and gel. I’m so excited I want to mix them all together and apply the mixture on my body. Any reviews on the lemonvate body lotion I’ve seen great reviews on the serum and gel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

My package from Mitchellgroup has arrived! I got some lemonvate gel, serum and body lotion. Also picked up some fair & white aha lotion for exfoliating. I will start my journey and keep everyone posted with pictures and feedback. I’m going on vacation soon so I need to look flawless or else I’ll be miserable lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

@KellyRowlandd I feel like the lemonvate May actually really work. I feel like it’s going give you a glow up exfoliate well before use so your products don’t go to waste love . And also skinbuild with natural oils if don’t have any than just but sorberlene lotion and mix with some extra virgin olive oil or some natural oil like almond oil , Jojoba oil , or if you have sheabutter even better

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Go on vacation first, then focus on your journey. It's highly unrealistic that you will accomplish your goals in a short amount of time.

I bought it and I'm not too impressed so far. I don't know, maybe the results are subtle but I mixed Lemonvate Vit-C serum and some IKB serum in a bottle of Lemonvate lotion and I don't see much difference in the 2 months I've been using it.

I bought these directly from the Mitchell Brand website as well.

Maybe I need to add more to it to boost it but I don't want to irritate my skin. Anyone had recommendations on stronger Mitchell Brand Products?

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements