Obvious signs of bleaching and how to avoid them - Page 2

Thread: Obvious signs of bleaching and how to avoid them

I still struggle with my damned knuckles. Hopefully longterm glutathione and bit c will fix it. Cause nothing topical works for me
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat , can you delete the post after viewing the pics?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kat585 View Post
    @gymrat, can you delete the post after viewing the pics?
    Thanks
    Sure will @Kat585
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bump, if anyone has more to contribute.

Quote Originally Posted by caramelgirl View Post
    Bump, if anyone has more to contribute.
    Dark hand rivers/palms ! This can be corrected with a peel, and maintained with G&g

@light nme: name of peel and percentage you used. Do you have pictures of it? Website? What about tanned arms? What can I use for 1-2 shades?

Would you guys say there is a limit to how many shades you can bleach before you start looking like a pale skinned/raw grey undertone, skin bleacher?

To not look like this:

But instead to look more natural like this:

1X9A2070-860x860.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2012-07-24-at-8.51.22-PM.png

Does anyone know a person who bleaches their skin and has a natural healthy glow (in person - no filter) and not the "dead and grey look" ?

They say the grey look is from the steroids, spice was just make up

How do you guys avoid looking like the below:

I don't think the ashy look just comes from steroids though.

Spice is wearing make up but that look is spot on for bleachers. Perhaps it's her darker skin peaking through - the way the tone of the lower layer of the skin may peak through on bleached skin.

I really despise that ashy look, which is the main reason I created this thread? Perhaps others don't mind as much as long as they are lighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky5galia View Post
    How do people keep undertones? As people get lighter, they're at risk of looking grey, dull and discolored. I have seen people who bleach who look like a naturally light skinned person, like @lightenme, I believe she used roids and ended with nice skin somehow(Not saying roids are good). I know fake tanners, can help bring back some color, but I wonder how some people avoid looking bleached out while, other people don't.
    My first time around reaching my goal I never had the gray problem or the looking dark in certain lighting and I think it’s because I lightened very gradually. I had used caro white for 2-3 years then skin light, caro white gave me a orange undertone and skin light gave me a yellow one. I’d also use maxi and rdl baby face peels which would give me this yummy complexion. I remember my SD and my mixed raced boyfriend both said they loved my complexion so did strangers. But the second time around after I redarkened I lightened too fast in a matter of 6 months I went from NC50 to NC25 and I had that gray dark in different lighting problem. I also drank smoked and did some drugs during this tome where previously I took my vitamins worked out everyday and kept my skin hydrated so lifestyle might have been a contributing factor

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements