Obvious signs of bleaching and how to avoid them - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Obvious signs of bleaching and how to avoid them

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    @lightnme: name of peel and percentage you used. Do you have pictures of it? Website? What about tanned arms? What can I use for 1-2 shades?
    For my palms and knuckles I use 90% LA peel for my body I use maxi peel or baby face rdl peel I haven’t used it in years though when I get some money I will though!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

I haven't started seriously lightening my dark spots yet but I finished a bottle of Hada Labo which contains Tranexamic acid. I've noticed I don't really have to worry about tanning anymore, and I'm in Florida. I think I read Tranexamic acid works by preventing UV rays

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    @lightnme: name of peel and percentage you used. Do you have pictures of it? Website? What about tanned arms? What can I use for 1-2 shades?
    For my palms and knuckles I use 90% LA peel for my body I use maxi peel or baby face rdl peel I haven’️t used it in years though when I get some money I will though!
    Hi please how do you mean you use 90% LA, you mean you use 90% undiluted? Please kindly answer. Thanks

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    how do u get rid of white dots? i used a kligman's formula ( retin a , 1% hydrocortisone, hydroquinone) formula on my body and i have white dots
    By scrubing

Were you trying to post a picture?

How do you get rid of dark knuckles

Also my knuckles never get dark but they do get browner. Do you guys have a reason why when I don’t shower I get darker but when I shower twice a day with no skin lightening just normal cream from Walmart my skin naturally gets lighter. Either way I still want to use lightening creams soon for my inner thighs and butt area

@lightenme : wait you do your palms too? I get knuckles but palm??? Can you explain that?

Spice actually never lightened her skin. She posted that picture in her Instagram profile & said that she lightened her skin in Photoshop.

@lightenme: wait you do your palms too? I get knuckles but palm??? Can you explain that?
    Yes if you look are light skin or white peoples palms it’s white with no dark hand river which are the lines on your palms mine are brown light peoples are the same color as the rest of their palm so I peel it to get rid of them/lighten them

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements