Liposomal Gluta UPDATE
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Liposomal Gluta UPDATE

  1. #1

    Liposomal Gluta UPDATE

    So its been about 1 month of me taking liposomal glutathione. Now, I know the results are going to be slow but i have lightened 3 shades using lotions. So far using liposomal glutathione, I seem to wake up earlier and have more energy. As for skin, well i dont tan as easily. I take 1,000 mg of gluta and 1,500 of liposomal vitamin c. Now THE COST Im 17, so like this is very EXPENSIVE, but i know itll be worth it. I will update this thread in about 2 months. ALSO I usually have somewhat textured skin but using liposomal glutathione my skin is baby smooth
    Last edited by Annamarie6; 04-15-2019 at 03:12 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    So its been about 1 month of me taking liposomal glutathione. Now, I know the results are going to be slow but i have lightened 3 shades using lotions. So far using liposomal glutathione, I seem to wake up earlier and have more energy. As for skin, well i dont tan as easily. I take 1,000 mg of gluta and 1,500 of liposomal vitamin c. Now THE COST Im 17, so like this is very EXPENSIVE, but i know itll be worth it. I will update this thread in about 2 months. ALSO I usually have somewhat textured skin but using liposomal glutathione my skin is baby smooth
    Good one! Looking forward to your results

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    So its been about 1 month of me taking liposomal glutathione. Now, I know the results are going to be slow but i have lightened 3 shades using lotions. So far using liposomal glutathione, I seem to wake up earlier and have more energy. As for skin, well i dont tan as easily. I take 1,000 mg of gluta and 1,500 of liposomal vitamin c. Now THE COST Im 17, so like this is very EXPENSIVE, but i know itll be worth it. I will update this thread in about 2 months. ALSO I usually have somewhat textured skin but using liposomal glutathione my skin is baby smooth

    Goodluck! It is an expensive route for sure. Hope you see some nice results. Try to take pics, I have heard gluta lightens gradually so its hard to tell a difference by eyes.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    So its been about 1 month of me taking liposomal glutathione. Now, I know the results are going to be slow but i have lightened 3 shades using lotions. So far using liposomal glutathione, I seem to wake up earlier and have more energy. As for skin, well i dont tan as easily. I take 1,000 mg of gluta and 1,500 of liposomal vitamin c. Now THE COST Im 17, so like this is very EXPENSIVE, but i know itll be worth it. I will update this thread in about 2 months. ALSO I usually have somewhat textured skin but using liposomal glutathione my skin is baby smooth
    That’s great watching this thread.

  7. #5
    UPDATE: I see little light pores or something in my skin.....cant wait for it to all turn one color. Btw I upped my gluta dose by 500 mg

  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    UPDATE: I see little light pores or something in my skin.....cant wait for it to all turn one color. Btw I upped my gluta dose by 500 mg
    Hey, which brand of liposomal glutathione & vitamin C are you using?

  9. #7
    The gluta route is probably one of the slowest and most expensive but also imo the safest and the one which provides long lasting results. I've lightened half a shade all over since starting in late December. I'm lying to start IV drips in May so hopefully that'll bump up the results.

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeQueen View Post
    The gluta route is probably one of the slowest and most expensive but also imo the safest and the one which provides long lasting results. I've lightened half a shade all over since starting in late December. I'm lying to start IV drips in May so hopefully that'll bump up the results.
    Hey @BansheeQueen what gluta are you using now? I'm planning to go full swing into gluta

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldencream View Post
    Hey @BansheeQueen what gluta are you using now? I'm planning to go full swing into gluta
    I'm still on the Pure Clinica grind; I haven't tried any other so can't compare but the results are clearly there. My dosage is also very high (40,000mg a day) which costs an arm and a leg but defo worth it.

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BansheeQueen View Post
    I'm still on the Pure Clinica grind; I haven't tried any other so can't compare but the results are clearly there. My dosage is also very high (40,000mg a day) which costs an arm and a leg but defo worth it.
    That's super high!!! Anyways keep the updates coming

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Liposomal vitamin c ...93
    By karankaranhot in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 05:27 PM
  2. Liposomal glutathione to whiten skin??!
    By lightbrownbombshell in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:42 PM
  3. liposomal glutathione
    By 2bgorg in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 04:59 AM
  4. Hype Ardent Gluta-C Lotion Vs Funky Mommy Gluta-C Cream
    By Caramel Dream in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •