Suggestions of what to rotate Caro White with?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 Last

Thread: Suggestions of what to rotate Caro White with?

Suggestions of what to rotate Caro White with?

So far I've completed 15 days using Caro white (jar cream) for the face/neck/ears along with light exfoliation in the evening & sunblock during the day. I'm seeing some brightening results, more evening of my face, I had a lot of hyperpigmentation on face to clearing up well and plan to use up to 4-6 weeks then rotate.

* How light has other's lightened with CW & how long did it take?*

But, for the past 2 weeks it's still a challenge searching for a non-Hq product that's affordable (on a budget for now) to alternate CW with once my 4-6 weeks are up and not lose results.. I'm nonstop searching & reading through the forum's posts, searching videos as well.

At first, I was planning to use G&G pink lid but I do not know if it has steroids (& mercury) too as hidden ingredient after reading the recall reports of the G&G red lid.

I'm not totally against steroid use (for face/neck/ears). But, I'll begin the exfoliation process for the body soon when I make my order. Yet, I suppose G&G is now a nay, as I want to avoid stretchmarks from creams. I already have naturally but aren't strongly visible, don't want more.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    So far I've completed 15 days using Caro white (jar cream) for the face/neck/ears along with light exfoliation in the evening & sunblock during the day. I'm seeing some brightening results, more evening of my face, I had a lot of hyperpigmentation on face to clearing up well and plan to use up to 4-6 weeks then rotate.

But, for the past 2 weeks it's still a challenge searching for a non-Hq product that's affordable (on a budget for now) to alternate CW with once my 4-6 weeks are up and not lose results.. I'm nonstop searching & reading through the forum's posts, searching videos as well.

At first, I was planning to use G&G pink lid but I do not know if it has steroids (& mercury) too as hidden ingredient after reading the recall reports of the G&G red lid.

I'm not totally against steroid use (for face/neck/ears). But, I'll begin the exfoliation process for the body soon when I make my order. Yet, I suppose G&G is now a nay, as I want to avoid stretchmarks from creams. I already have naturally but aren't strongly visible, don't want more.
    Don’t use G&G. They changed the formula. Every G&G out now is supposedly fake. I posted questions on G&G on certain threads on here yesterday, but nobody wanted to answer. So I guess my answer means that no one fucks with G&G anymore. I would resort to using a bleach that has no steroids or HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Don’t use G&G. They changed the formula. Every G&G out now is supposedly fake. I posted questions on G&G on certain threads on here yesterday, but nobody wanted to answer. So I guess my answer means that no one fucks with G&G anymore. I would resort to using a bleach that has no steroids or HQ.
    yes I used gng and got dark.

so done with it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Caro white AND lactic acid together is the one thing I know works solidly, and inexpensive. I've never kept up with it super long term, but it works well; it's taken me from very dark to bright to golden brown in months' time. There was a member who swore by it on here and she was very light high yellow. I'd put as much lactic acid as you can comfortably bear for max results.
    Last edited by whitemermaid; 04-22-2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    yes I used gng and got dark.

so done with it.
    How long were you using G&G for you to get dark? And were you mixing it with anything? @masa

The last two tubs of g&g i used darken me. i bought them from two different bss just to be sure. before then, g&g was my holy-grail.
    I don't know what they did with it. Did they change the formula?
    It's so heartbreaking cos i'm using expensive QEI that don't lighten.

Quote Originally Posted by havis View Post
    The last two tubs of g&g i used darken me. i bought them from two different bss just to be sure. before then, g&g was my holy-grail.
    I don't know what they did with it. Did they change the formula?
    It's so heartbreaking cos i'm using expensive QEI that don't lighten.
    Something definitely happened.

@papi I mix it with dodo. I used the mix before so I know how it works on me but this time it darken me.

Thank you lightpapi you are so kind for posting this good to know. I think GNG darkened me a lot so upset

Try this...

wash with a Kojic acid-based or a glutathione-based soap, leave it on for at least 1 min or so and rinse it off, then pat dry and apply Fair & White brightening serum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bear View Post

Thanks for the heads up pertaining to G&G. Which products that are effective that doesn't have HQ or steroids, to lighten the body & maintaining the face?

After body exfoliation for a month or 2, then Caro white & RA or KA, ... after this I'm not certain which to rotate with.
    I'm wondering if adding certain active ingredients to a lotion/cream base is enough to not re-darken from progress...

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements