Clairissime lightening body lotions

Thread: Clairissime lightening body lotions

Clairissime lightening body lotions

Has anyone used this company’s lotions and how was your experience using it and do they lighten brighten and or even skin tone also are the active lightening ingredients non HQ also I’ll try to upload pictures of the lotion I’m referencing and I can’t find the lotion ingredients but I found the serum ingredients

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

This is the lotion I see most on google searches
    Attached Images Attached Images

im currently using it ! the one with ubiquinone , i mixed a kojic serum in it tho , its kojic acid / arbutin based ,i will give an update in a month!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

its doesnt smell like HQ at all , just smell like baby lotion imo , and i didnt turn white in a week , so so far no steroid effect

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    im currently using it ! the one with ubiquinone , i mixed a kojic serum in it tho , its kojic acid / arbutin based ,i will give an update in a month!
    What is the ubiquinone supposed to be and with what kojic serum did you mix it with

I just ordered clairissime with vitamin e that’s the green top so I guess I will eventually give an update on it and the ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    This is the lotion I see most on google searches
    I used this one back in my beginner virgin skin it actually brightened me and lightened me about a shade in 2 Months or so

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    I used this one back in my beginner virgin skin it actually brightened me and lightened me about a shade in 2 Months or so
    Using it alone ?

I just got my package today and the clairissime with the green top is just a moisturizer not one lightening or brightening ingredient, it’s a good thing I ordered G&G peach jar and Makari Naturalle Carotonic lotion, but I’ll probably order another clairissime next month or something

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSamson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    Using it alone ?
    Yes I used the peach one alone. I only used in on my legs and it made them smooth glowing like I had on a spray tan.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements