Skin Care Talk banner

Fashion Board SCT Style

73K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  divine brown 
#1 ·
Don't know where else to post something like this, but is anyone interested in a Fashion Forum? No? OK I'll go first. What do we think of these:

See less See more
#3 ·
My technological knowledge is very limited and therefore I don't know how to post anything from other sites on this forum but if you want to see some overpriced and outrageous fashion go to RachelZoe's site. Absolutely incredible stuff!

#5 ·
Actually, they go very well together. Just out of curiosity, do you know the price of them pants? On RachelZoe, everything is overpriced and the "fashion" is outrageous! I'm planning to become a "fashion designer" as obviously the most absurd the look the higher the price!

#6 ·
The price? I don't know regi, I just copied the pic from some humor site...but I'm sure I could whip them up for, say, $1200!!!!!

Now: What colors would you like them in?

Are you really into fashion regi!! It IS fascinating isn't it....the fads and trends. The designers are SUCH divas!! Which lines do you like most?

#14 ·
LOL you guys are hilarious!!! hey Dukes baby ive got a few of those russian hats, i love em! i have to admit i do love my vintage stuff and have a few items that i can part with.

Fawnie i can actually imagine you wearing that outfit as it happens.

#16 ·
Dukes youve got gorgoeus blonde hair and a very pretty face you should definitely whack a russian hat on your head!! i think youd really suit one. hey flat caps are cool too ive got a couple from teh charity shop near me!!

im a bit of a hataholic and possess about 20 or so.

*feels a bit ashamed of hat fetish now

#21 ·
Quote: Originally Posted by fawnie

Ray here's yours:
"Taurus: You are moodier than a teenager without a prom date. Don't worry, it will pass. In the meantime, keep it under control by eating chocolate, reading a good book or never getting out of bed to begin with."

True????

Not really sure. Think not.
But Aquarius is always the more accurate for me, I don't know why.
I sometimes read them, mostly Leo, Taurus and Aquarius and then decide what suits me best.

Or to quote anonymous:
Quote: Originally Posted by

I approach life with my own quasi-catholic-voodoo-superstitious-astrological nonsense which I custom tailor on a daily basis to justify anything I feel like doing.

#33 ·
OK Virgo:
"You find your rhythm and your hard work begins to pay off. Take time to enjoy your success, but also remember to have some fun as a reward."

That's too boring for someone as sparking as you, Angel Hair!!

Gymmie, here's Aquarius:
"You're as focused as a bear in the buffet line. Though you may realize that nothing will divert you from your goals, remember that there is no need to be offensive. There really are enough twice-baked potatoes for everyone."

That's weird! You aren't EVER offensive! This crystal ball isn't working right...

#32 ·
Fawnie those pants look pretty comfy to me-
Not that I have any, but if I did I think I would wear them. I just don't know if I could stand the sagginess in the crotch, not my type of thang!!! You know like when you wear tights or nylons and they sag in the crotch-HATE THAT!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.