Fashion Board SCT Style
Page 1 of 5 1 2 Last

Thread: Fashion Board SCT Style

Fashion Board SCT Style

Don't know where else to post something like this, but is anyone interested in a Fashion Forum? No? OK I'll go first. What do we think of these:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fawnie View Post
    Don't know where else to post something like this, but is anyone interested in a Fashion Forum? No? OK I'll go first. What do we think of these:

Well first thing that comes to mind is, she did not make it to the ladies in time, and its weighing her down

My technological knowledge is very limited and therefore I don't know how to post anything from other sites on this forum but if you want to see some overpriced and outrageous fashion go to RachelZoe's site. Absolutely incredible stuff!

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Oh you mean like the $1200 Givenchy Bandage Wedge regi?? Isn't she outlandish???!!

Just the thing to walk the dogs in Cowflop!!! I need them! Plus they go with the Hammer Pants there so well too!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Actually, they go very well together. Just out of curiosity, do you know the price of them pants? On RachelZoe, everything is overpriced and the "fashion" is outrageous! I'm planning to become a "fashion designer" as obviously the most absurd the look the higher the price!

The price? I don't know regi, I just copied the pic from some humor site...but I'm sure I could whip them up for, say, $1200!!!!!

Now: What colors would you like them in?

Are you really into fashion regi!! It IS fascinating isn't it....the fads and trends. The designers are SUCH divas!! Which lines do you like most?

Oh you mean like the $1200 Givenchy Bandage Wedge regi?? Isn't she outlandish???!!

Just the thing to walk the dogs in Cowflop!!! I need them! Plus they go with the Hammer Pants there so well too!
    You make look good for a while in these, but when you are older you will need a walking stick

Quote Originally Posted by lydia View Post
    You make look good for a while in these, but when you are older you will need a walking stick
    We also happen to have those in stock. You're in luck Lydia!

don't know where else to post something like this, but is anyone interested in a fashion forum? No? Ok i'll go first. What do we think of these:

mc hammer
    Top 3 products for skin Vit C serum, RA and SS

These "pants" are a huge it here in my country
    Ray,please give us your fashion advice.(Now i only like,Roland Mouret,Issa,DVF,D&G,Albert Albaz and always Prada and MIu Miu)

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements