Mitchell Brands - 30% off until 5/12
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Mitchell Brands - 30% off until 5/12

Mitchell Brands - 30% off until 5/12

For my fellow IKB/Precious (and other Mitchell Brand product) users, it looks like everything o the site is 30% off for the next couple of days. Funny thing is, I don't think it even says it on the website, and I didn't receive an email about it but you see the difference when you add the items to your cart.

I was just going to place an order a few days ago at normal price and held off.... came back to my cart and there were the discounts! Talk about perfect timing.

Also, free shipping for orders over $99.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    For my fellow IKB/Precious (and other Mitchell Brand product) users, it looks like everything o the site is 30% off for the next couple of days. Funny thing is, I don't think it even says it on the website, and I didn't receive an email about it but you see the difference when you add the items to your cart.

I was just going to place an order a few days ago at normal price and held off.... came back to my cart and there were the discounts! Talk about perfect timing. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG]

Agreed. I just noticed the same earlier this evening to try ikb gel & precious gel, nice discount. There was no shipping/handling fee, although I had purchased only these 2 products. Before browsing Mitchell brands website, I was originally going to purchase elsewhere and was comparing prices & reviews.
    Wished I had known of this discount 2-3 weeks ago, otherwise I would've stocked up.

I was just going to place an order a few days ago at normal price and held off.... came back to my cart and there were the discounts! Talk about perfect timing. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/wink.png[/IMG]

do u get any flaking from using the serum?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    Agreed. I just noticed the same earlier this evening to try ikb gel & precious gel, nice discount. There was no shipping/handling fee, although I had purchased only these 2 products. Before browsing Mitchell brands website, I was originally going to purchase elsewhere and was comparing prices & reviews.
    Wished I had known of this discount 2-3 weeks ago, otherwise I would've stocked up.
    Well, at least you got to take advantage of it... even for just a couple of products.

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    I definitely peel from my IKB mix but that's having the serum mixed with the lotion. I haven't actually tried using the serum alone just yet.

I noticed this too. It's 30 percent off and free shipping.

@Ritzy @flawlessBright @Gummi Bear What are you guys currently using to make your Mitchell products mix? What did you all end up buying?

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post

@Ritzy @flawlessBright @Gummi Bear What are you guys currently using to make your Mitchell products mix? What did you all end up buying?

I mix my IKB lotion with 2 of the IKB serums and 1 IKB gel. It has been working very well. Been using it about 3 weeks now and started seeing a difference the first week.

However I'm realizing that I'm spending like $40 total on this mix which is a bit much, considering it only lasts like 1.5 weeks using it twice per day. So from here forward, I'm going to at least remove one of the serums. It will still work great. I remember Emmie's thread where she was using the lotion with 1 serum and 1 gel and she got amazing results. Here is the thread if anyone is interested:

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...033-NC50-until

(She was using Precious instead of IKB but they're pretty much the same. Also she was using Sure White serum instead of a Mitchell Brands serum. But I think any reliable serum will work just as well).

Speaking of which I have like 6 maxi white serums I haven't used! Going to try using that instead of the IKB serum when I run out of those. Mine as well make use of them and save some money.

I'm curious, how long does 1 bottle of IKB last the rest of you all??

What are you guys using for back of neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Gummi Bear View Post
    Well, at least you got to take advantage of it... even for just a couple of products. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    I definitely peel from my IKB mix but that's having the serum mixed with the lotion. I haven't actually tried using the serum alone just yet.
    True 😊

Quote Originally Posted by PinotNoir View Post

Currently I'm just using carowhite (jar), KA soap, Korean towel, shea butter, olive oil, sunblock. I think I may have hit a plateau for the face & ears, because they haven't lightened any further for a week now. But, the dark hyperpigmentation has faded & more even, my neck/shoulders have almost caught up with the face & close to the same shade (which had became very dark brown shades dark over the years).

The only Mitchell brand I've ever used, that I know of, was carotis gel for face/neck on 2 occasions. It only lightened me to about a shade & a half and gave an orangesh tint. This will be my first time trying ikb or precious, but I only want to use them for the face & neck. I read good reviews of them. I have LA 88%, currently reading through threads best way to mix this for the body & face.
    Last edited by Gummi Bear; 05-11-2019 at 08:52 PM.

I mix my IKB lotion with 2 of the IKB serums and 1 IKB gel. It has been working very well. Been using it about 3 weeks now and started seeing a difference the first week.

However I'm realizing that I'm spending like $40 total on this mix which is a bit much, considering it only lasts like 1.5 weeks using it twice per day. So from here forward, I'm going to at least remove one of the serums. It will still work great. I remember Emmie's thread where she was using the lotion with 1 serum and 1 gel and she got amazing results. Here is the thread if anyone is interested:

https://www.skincaretalk.com/showthr...033-NC50-until

(She was using Precious instead of IKB but they're pretty much the same. Also she was using Sure White serum instead of a Mitchell Brands serum. But I think any reliable serum will work just as well).

Speaking of which I have like 6 maxi white serums I haven't used! Going to try using that instead of the IKB serum when I run out of those. Mine as well make use of them and save some money.

I'm curious, how long does 1 bottle of IKB last the rest of you all??

That sounds like a good mix! Switching to Maxi White serums later sounds good too.

I used Lemonvate lotion with IKB gel and Lemonvate serum but the Vitamin C irritates my skin too much. I wish I had just stuck to IKB lotion and IKB products. IKB serum I mix with other products so I couldn't say exactly how long it lasts.

I got the F&W lotion and F&W serum. I wanted to use that for a couple of months and switch to IKB gel and IKB Serum - I also got a Carotis serum to try.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements