Real or Fake determination for all bleachers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Thread: Real or Fake determination for all bleachers

Quote Originally Posted by Levandlovely View Post
    Y'all really need to stop with these creams and tubes from Mitchell and beauty shops. There is no way to determine quality and active ingredients.

I know if I go on ADC I can verify where products are being manufactured and the quality of manufacturers. I can ask friends to give tubes to their doctor in Mumbai or elsewhere to verify the legitimacy.

@levandlovely you’re so got damn right but not everyond has hundred of $$$ to spend on creams if I could I’d only use natural stuff and get weekly Gluta injections but I’m a student and I already spent up to 150€ a month for products because of the crazy high shipping fees.
    I don’t know if Mitchel brands is a scam but I for sure know that something is off with G&G but it seems to work for so many and my skin seems to never lighten more than 2 shades and
    (I get lazy sometimes so I loose progress and money sighs)

I get people want fast result but things take time, especially to you younger lurkers reading this please pay attention.

Please, please just take things slow. Focus on permatan removal over a six month period, go for a good quality 2%-4% HQ or Alpha Arbutin cream or a decent Kojic Acid product.

Be weary of compounding if it's not your skill, be weary of Alibaba.

But most importantly have realistic goals that can be nurtured and nourished over YEARS not just months

I don't want y'all coming here crying because of roids, you deserve healthy and vibrant skin :-)
    ..45(:?));;((

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bought it from etsy store
    Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Thanks for this. I was desperate retina burned my skin raw pitch black, I went from light skin to having a burnt black face it looks terrible because it's from chemical burn and it isn't my natural skin also it's reddish black. Then used gng n that made me darker. I became desperate and almost used neoprosone steroid. Now I'm just using black soap, nadinola cream 3%, carowhite cream mix maxiwhite serum, and lactic peels it's more so just brightening my skin. Hopefully it will remove the dark hyperpigmentation fully. Will add precious gel, dodo cream, and carowhite oil, carowhite soap, or dodo oil next.

Y'all really need to stop with these creams and tubes from Mitchell and beauty shops. There is no way to determine quality and active ingredients.

I know if I go on ADC I can verify where products are being manufactured and the quality of manufacturers. I can ask friends to give tubes to their doctor in Mumbai or elsewhere to verify the legitimacy.

I get people want fast result but things take time, especially to you younger lurkers reading this please pay attention.

Please, please just take things slow. Focus on permatan removal over a six month period, go for a good quality 2%-4% HQ or Alpha Arbutin cream or a decent Kojic Acid product.

But most importantly have realistic goals that can be nurtured and nourished over YEARS not just months

I don't want y'all coming here crying because of roids, you deserve healthy and vibrant skin :-)
    Oh no shit is your retin a from a online store or from the docs office? I would only get Retin a from a doctor because many retin a tubes come straught out of china.

@pengcaramelglo I'm so sorry that was your experience. Etsy is not a good place and I know you know that now but I'm really glad to know you're being more gentle with your skin :-)

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

YES gif.gif

What I would give for others to read and learn from this way of thinking it would save a lot of heartache!
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Bought it from etsy store
    You bought RA from an Etsy store??? Nooooooooo .......please don't do this, that right there is the problem......you can not trust what anyone is whipping up in their bathroom, garage, where ever and slapping a label on it. You must ALWAYS purchase from a reputable company, regardless of the product.

As for Retin A, All Day Chemist I highly recommend other than this, get a prescription from your Dr. Do not rely on getting it any other way.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    Oh wow so I ordered the fake stuff. Living in europe as a skin bleacher sucks. I can’t seem to find the real G&G anywhere in Germany.
    No i didn't said it's fake. They used to make 200 ml G&G lotion. That is the one i was using when i was in Cameroon years ago( like 10 years ago) .but now since even in Cameroon some sellers will tell you that this company do not produce GG products anymore. So

@pengcaramelglo dont buy dodo.. it has some shit hidden ingredients and since ur skin is already demaged it might only worsen it... stick to the stuff u r usin.. dont try dodo pls.. u can itroduce fw aha lotion and its aha soap to ur regimen, im sure it will doin a great job to fade ur pih and in combination with hq it will work even great..

Thank you boo @mccartney

It seems some members said it made them glow and the cream worked for their face

[QUOTE=Levandlovely;1661923]Y'all really need to stop with these creams and tubes from Mitchell and beauty shops. There is no way to determine quality and active ingredients.

@masa @Levandlovely YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! I'm tired of these tube and creams this isnt SCT 2001-2007 anymore. This new generation of lighters need to a better route then these hidden ingredients

[QUOTE=samtash0;1662197]

@masa @Levandlovely YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! I'm tired of these tube and creams this isnt SCT 2001-2007 anymore. This new generation of lighters need to a better route then these hidden ingredients
    Yess how come we’re close to finding the cure to hiv, darken white skin with melanin shot permanent but not able to lighten dark skin???

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements