Skin Care Talk banner

Real or Fake determination for all bleachers

6K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  acnefree 
#1 ·
Hey guys thought I start a new thread about products since their so many fakes out their and peoples skin getting messed up or us simply spending money on a product that everyone is singing praises only to figure out we have caught a fake one. G&g for example has many fakes out.

#6 ·
Y'all really need to stop with these creams and tubes from Mitchell and beauty shops. There is no way to determine quality and active ingredients.

I know if I go on ADC I can verify where products are being manufactured and the quality of manufacturers. I can ask friends to give tubes to their doctor in Mumbai or elsewhere to verify the legitimacy.

I get people want fast result but things take time, especially to you younger lurkers reading this please pay attention.

Please, please just take things slow. Focus on permatan removal over a six month period, go for a good quality 2%-4% HQ or Alpha Arbutin cream or a decent Kojic Acid product.

Be weary of compounding if it's not your skill, be weary of Alibaba.

But most importantly have realistic goals that can be nurtured and nourished over YEARS not just months

I don't want y'all coming here crying because of roids, you deserve healthy and vibrant skin :)

#17 ·
@pengcaramelglo dont buy dodo.. it has some shit hidden ingredients and since ur skin is already demaged it might only worsen it... stick to the stuff u r usin.. dont try dodo pls.. u can itroduce fw aha lotion and its aha soap to ur regimen, im sure it will doin a great job to fade ur pih and in combination with hq it will work even great..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.