Question about MONOBENZONE and HYDROQUINOE.

Thread: Question about MONOBENZONE and HYDROQUINOE.

Question about MONOBENZONE and HYDROQUINOE.

I have some questions I hope you guys can help answer.

①I learned that monobenzone is a product for the treatment of vitiligo, seems to have the ability to destroy melanocytes.
    So when using monobenzone to whiten, will the body hair also be affected and become white?

②I am also interested in hydroquinone. Can someone tell me the principle of using hydroquinone to whiten skin? Is the whitening principle the same as monobenzone? (destroy melanocytes)

③One last question. Does monobenzone and hydroquinone have any side effects or harm? I want to be careful and serious about this.

Looking forward to u guys answers. Thanks~ Sorry for my expression, English is not my native language...😘

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The body hair can become more light to a little bit red. If big white patches occur, the hair on this area become white.

Hydroquinone slows down the melanin production while the monobenzone kills melanocytes.

Hydroquinone can induces damages on different body organs and the major and almost only side effect of the monobenzone is to give a chetaah skin.

Quote Originally Posted by ERXIAT View Post
    I have some questions I hope you guys can help answer.

①I learned that monobenzone is a product for the treatment of vitiligo, seems to have the ability to destroy melanocytes.
    So when using monobenzone to whiten, will the body hair also be affected and become white?

②I am also interested in hydroquinone. Can someone tell me the principle of using hydroquinone to whiten skin? Is the whitening principle the same as monobenzone? (destroy melanocytes)

③One last question. Does monobenzone and hydroquinone have any side effects or harm? I want to be careful and serious about this.

Looking forward to u guys answers. Thanks~ Sorry for my expression, English is not my native language...😘
    Mono is a very risky substance and only used for people suffering with vitiligo to even out the skin. If the skin has no pigment it's more susceptible to sun cancers (the pigments in the skin protect us from this which is why it's less common for darker skinned people to get skin cancer). 4% HQ is considered the upper limit for what is safe and then doctors suggest only five months then stopping for another five. Anything higher runs the risk of creating toxic side effects in the body long term.

I would suggest against mono and use HQ sparingly on areas where other lighteners e.g. alpha arbutin, ionic acid, gluta haven't worked.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

cheetah skin?!That's scary......What if I use monobenzone evenly throughout my body?

Don't use monobenzone. Your skin is not a toy! That is for vitiligo only for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by ERXIAT View Post
    cheetah skin?!That's scary......What if I use monobenzone evenly throughout my body?
    Do you think people that get bad results use it only on certain area of their skin ?

I know people that become evenly albino with the mono but trust me they were ADVANCED BLEACHER+++ and their skin lightening journey has his sacrifices. You should remove mono from your minds.

If you go into mono without fully understanding it you will probably find yourself on suicide watch. Actually even if you do understand it, it’s still very
    Possible. It is a free radical so it doesn’t matter if you apply it “evenly”. An example of this is say you apply it on your knees only, your knees might still stay dark for years and the only white patch you have will be on your face (and you didn’t even apply it on your face). This is just an example.
    Monobenzone use requires a lot of mental strength, numerous sacrifices, family support, and patience. Do not do it! If you’re new on here (ps I have been off an on on the site for
    Years and just recently rejoined) read back at information. Best method is exfoliating and lightening. Read up on the best products to
    Use. Using HQ and good exploitation are the most effect ways to lighten.

10. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements