How do i get rid of this ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: How do i get rid of this ?

How do i get rid of this ?

Help please , i have those darks spot on each side of my face .... i dont know what to do anymore to get rid of them , they stay light for two weeks , then turn back black/brown ... i always use sunscreen, a hat etc HELP ME PLEASE.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Which products are you using or used before?

Quote Originally Posted by pengcaramelglo View Post
    Which products are you using or used before?
    kligmans formula ( HQ + retin a + 1% hydrocortisone) for 2 months, it was going good , than i got some irritation from the retin a i think , took a break then used mitchel brand gel /serum ( arbutin) , then tonique for a month and then an arbutin serum - i exfoliated my face a few times with tonique exfoliating soap ( theres no AHA in it ) , i wonder if thats what thinned out my skin...

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Where do you buy Kligmans formula from?

Quote Originally Posted by 2toned View Post
    Where do you buy Kligmans formula from?
    dermatologist

so recently like a week ago i used an apple stem cell serum from MUAC and the reviews were good on the site - but last night i went on amazon and read reviews of other stem cell serums , and a lot reported irritation , skin flaking , red tiny bumps - and i did get tiny red bumps , and my skin seemed shiny/thin as if it was exfoliated ...- so maybe that serum caused those dark spot to come back , the inflammation caused PiH

bump: any advice ? did anyone get rid of similar dark spots over cheekbones ?

Hello girl
    stay away from the sunlight use sunscreen and add some vitamin c serum to your regiment
    I can't stand RUDE people.

Quote Originally Posted by sessy View Post
    Hello girl
    stay away from the sunlight use sunscreen and add some vitamin c serum to your regiment [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/newsmiles/goodluck.gif[/IMG]
    thanks! but i feel like vitamin c darkens my skin x) i always use high spf and avoid the sun the most i can

I think this a type of exogenous ochronosis due to a long term used of hydroquinone based products. It takes forever to fade away even when you quit using hydroquinone products. you can try aloe vera pure gel. I experienced this when i incorporate acidic products to my regimen ( big mistake ).my skin doesn't like anything with acid period.
    I learned it the hard way. I used vitamin c serum I know it an acidic product, I experienced lot of acnes but it helped decrease the dark area on my eyes sides.
    after years it improved very well. I don't use any lightening soap I use Dove soap, exfoliate manually once a week, wish hazel toner and apply my nadinola cream ....also I don't use any type of steroid on my face ( steroid is the devil )Just to say AHAs and steroid based products are not for everyone.
    I can't stand RUDE people.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements