G&G pink lid products makes me bruise easily
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: G&G pink lid products makes me bruise easily

  1. #1

    G&G pink lid products makes me bruise easily

    Hi everyone! Just curious, does anyone else bruise a lot easier after using the pink lid version of G&G products? I read that use of steroids makes your skin more prone to bruising. So maybe this may be evidence that G&G does in fact contain steroids.

    I haven't had any bruising issues before lightening so I'm pretty sure this had something to do with the products I've been using and that's mainly been G&G oil for the past 2 years.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Stop using it asap

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Stop using it asap
    Why? Did u have a negative experience from using it?

    Does anyone know if G&G pink lid have roids or roid side effects?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Never had an issue... It doesn’t have steroids. It doesn’t work fast enough by itself to contain steroids...

    Sounds like your skin is extra sensitive due to the acids in this product. It could be possible thinning your skin out to much. Maybe look for something else or be more careful to avoid getting bruises.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

  7. #5
    It made me dark and ashy looking when I used it. Some people's skin don't do well with a bunch of acids. So I'd find something else.

  8. #6

    b

    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    Hi everyone! Just curious, does anyone else bruise a lot easier after using the pink lid version of G&G products? I read that use of steroids makes your skin more prone to bruising. So maybe this may be evidence that G&G does in fact contain steroids.

    I haven't had any bruising issues before lightening so I'm pretty sure this had something to do with the products I've been using and that's mainly been G&G oil for the past 2 years.

    Same happened to me ! bruising and veins showing all over. Never had this effect with AHA products from the US so I'sure there was soemthing dodgy in it.I lightened a lot with it but then stopped and maintaining with HQ

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    Same happened to me ! bruising and veins showing all over. Never had this effect with AHA products from the US so I'sure there was soemthing dodgy in it.I lightened a lot with it but then stopped and maintaining with HQ
    What are using to maintain?

  10. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Never had an issue... It doesn’t have steroids. It doesn’t work fast enough by itself to contain steroids...

    Sounds like your skin is extra sensitive due to the acids in this product. It could be possible thinning your skin out to much. Maybe look for something else or be more careful to avoid getting bruises.
    I buy my g&g oil from house of beauty. Where did u get yours?

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by shallalah View Post
    I buy my g&g oil from house of beauty. Where did u get yours?

    I did from house of beauty i believe but i've heard the original company is no longer making this and they are only fakes in the market now.

  12. #10
    So what's everyone using now? Is the G&G hype gone now?

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Gng pink lid cream vs Gng red lid cream
    By Mkkay in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2018, 04:50 PM
  2. Day 1 Peeling ? - G&G (Pink Lid)
    By onetone in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 05:33 PM
  3. G&G teint (Pink lid) does not have Mercury or Steriods...
    By Black&Gold in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-13-2017, 05:02 AM
  4. Isn't G&G pink lid being discontinued ???
    By IAMTHEONE in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 04:45 PM
  5. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •