JANET skincare queen JACKSON.

Thread: JANET skincare queen JACKSON.

JANET. is like the QUEEN, when it comes to skincare . Im not even only talking about skin lightening , imo her skin is FLAWLESS. And shes been maintaining this for decades!!!

But i still want to know what does she use to lighten her skin, its so creamy, plump, juicy...pure SLAYAGE. i need that or those secret ingredients !!!

WHAT COULD SHE BE USING ? ANY IDEAS ?

what Nc is she in those pics ( recently taken)

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Maybe she just removed a permatan and avoids the sun to maintain

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Maybe she just removed a permatan and avoids the sun to maintain
    i do believe she removed a permatan , but theres def some ligthening going on

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

When you've got that kind of money, skies the limit on what you have access too! She's not dabbling in anything we would ever get our hands on, that I do know
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    When you've got that kind of money, skies the limit on what you have access too! She's not dabbling in anything we would ever get our hands on, that I do know [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/redface.png[/IMG]
    I always wondered what Lil Kim is using on her skin. It bothers me because she used to be dark brown. However Janet, I remember her always being fair skinned. Any input on what these celebrities might be using ? @gymrat

When you've got that kind of money, skies the limit on what you have access too! She's not dabbling in anything we would ever get our hands on, that I do know [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/redface.png[/IMG]
    unfortunately i think you're right 😢 ...guess we have to become millionaires, whats the regimen😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    I always wondered what Lil Kim is using on her skin. It bothers me because she used to be dark brown. However Janet, I remember her always being fair skinned. Any input on what these celebrities might be using ? @gymrat
    My input is....they use lots and lots of this....... @Lightpapi

tenor.gif
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I have lightened to a NC 10 and my skin is not to brag but even and flawless.i would highly recommend medical regimens like obagi nuderm and fx with Retin A instead of African shady creams if you can afford them. My arms and legs were a mess of veins with GG mixes and I would never touch them again ever..

Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    I have lightened to a NC 10 and my skin is not to brag but even and flawless.i would highly recommend medical regimens like obagi nuderm and fx with Retin A instead of African shady creams if you can afford them. My arms and legs were a mess of veins with GG mixes and I would never touch them again ever..
    what was your starting shade ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    janet was always brown yes but not that pale ...lets be serious lol

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements