Skin Care Talk banner

JANET skincare queen JACKSON.

4K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  flawlessBright 
#1 ·
JANET. is like the QUEEN, when it comes to skincare . Im not even only talking about skin lightening , imo her skin is FLAWLESS. And shes been maintaining this for decades!!!

But i still want to know what does she use to lighten her skin, its so creamy, plump, juicy...pure SLAYAGE. i need that or those secret ingredients !!!

WHAT COULD SHE BE USING ? ANY IDEAS ?

what Nc is she in those pics ( recently taken)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
When you've got that kind of money, skies the limit on what you have access too! She's not dabbling in anything we would ever get our hands on, that I do know
I always wondered what Lil Kim is using on her skin. It bothers me because she used to be dark brown. However Janet, I remember her always being fair skinned. Any input on what these celebrities might be using ? @gymrat

#8 ·
I have lightened to a NC 10 and my skin is not to brag but even and flawless.i would highly recommend medical regimens like obagi nuderm and fx with Retin A instead of African shady creams if you can afford them. My arms and legs were a mess of veins with GG mixes and I would never touch them again ever..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.