Skin Care Talk banner

Dodo soap or fair and white aha soap

14K views 56 replies 10 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
Is dodo soap stronger than fair and white aha soap

#34 · (Edited)
I bought dodo soaps and lotion two years ago in cameroon .when it was very popular on skincaretalk . But i didn't have the courage to use them because i knew deep down that is was not safe .especially with this "white up "secret ingredient. I gave the lotion to a friend. Months ago i remember that i still the soaps. When i opened some of them the colour was different , like light brown .

#37 ·
I’m currently using it on my face , and it broke me out, however , it has peeled my whole body. This soap is equivalent to kojie San. It’s very powerful. Also , the first soap you got is indeed fake. The real dodo soap is White/ creamy color. And has a cleaning detergent strong nose stinging odor.

#40 ·
i had no idea it was that strong ! as there're no AHA listed in the ingredients ! til this day i have no clue why that soap is so strong ! its really a mystery ...not even kojic acid is listed ... - and back then it didnt have much reviews , new users now have the chance to know how strong it is...

#46 ·
the first two ingredients of this soap are : coconut oil = huile de coco , shea butter = beurre de karité.
So i still dont know why its so drying and burned the hell out of me , i couldnt have the least idea it would do me that with those ingredients ...
oh well, another dodgy African product... but one thing for sure it exfoliates like hell- whenever i put that soap on my body now i get dark ( even if i use once) , and dont peel , i think my skin is intolerant with it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.