HELP ! Fair and white package change. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 First 5 6

Thread: HELP ! Fair and white package change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunabrown View Post
    Also can anyone tell me if I can use f&w aha lotion and aha soap on my face ?
    Does anyone know the percentage of la the lotion has?

You can but don't use the soap or cream everyday. I used both on my face before but I didn't like how bright and orangey my face looked. My face was also irritated and tight because of the amount of acid combined.

Used the cream 5x a week and soap maybe 2x a week, once a day.

Don't know the percentage unfortunately.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@brown2light Thank you for your response. For my body, I mixed the lotion with two ikb serums and I use the aha soap twice a week and I’m thinking to use Kojie san soap twice a week aswell ... do you think this regi could lighten me 2 shades?

@brown2light Thank you for your response. For my body, I mixed the lotion with two ikb serums and I use the aha soap twice a week and I’m thinking to use Kojie san soap twice a week aswell ... do you think this regi could lighten me 2 shades?
    The regim should lighten but I wouldn't use both soaps , you can alternate the soaps weekly so 1 week 2x fnw aha then week 2, kojic 2x ect...

Using to many acids can darken you, also use your mix in the night only and use a normal moisturising soap and cream in the day.

Also divide your cream in half and add a serum to each half to see how your skin reacts.

Do you plan to use the mix on your face, if so be careful. Facial skin is very delicate and using harsh can age your skin prematurely.
    Last edited by brown2light; 11-13-2019 at 05:55 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@brown2light So I should use the aha soap am and pm, twice week ?

No I’m only using the lotion on my face (no serums mixed) but can I use the lotion under my carotis gel + cream mix for my face?

@brown2light So I should use the aha soap am and pm, twice week ?

No I’m only using the lotion on my face (no serums mixed) but can I use the lotion under my carotis gel + cream mix for my face?
    No, use the soap 2x in a week, so for example Monday evening and Thursday evening ect

Why not just use the carotis gel and cream on face as oppose to the aha body lotion...body lotions shouldn't really be used on the face tbh

Also you can use the kojic San on your face 2x a week also in the evening to exfoliate and lighten. No more than 2x a week with 3 days inbetwren because it can be very harsh and age the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin.

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements