Skin Care Talk banner

HELP ! Fair and white package change.

22K views 55 replies 16 participants last post by  pengcaramelglo 
#1 ·
Hi All, I recently ordered my fair and white aha body lotion from the us official website and the labelling is very different which is making me doubt the authenticity of the lotion. I checked the smell and it smells the same as the lotion I used to use; but the labelling is completely different therefore I am confused and would like to know if any of you have seen this version and used it. Also did they change the labelling ?
The red marks say: Le seul Vrai, The Only One!
Then the front says Eclat Peeling, Hydratant.
Thank you
Product
Food Comfort food
Hand Finger
Technology Electronic device

See less See more
#38 ·
@TRIUMPH I just checked out dat tidesmark... i was shocked 2 see 100ml GA for 3,250!! Omo, i shock oo. D difference in price between theirs nd your suppliers’ is much oo.
Nigeria online business focus more on the money and not on growing the business.With the prices of products online compared to what is bought in store it's crazy. I once bought a tea tree oil in a store for ₦500 and it is 4k online.

This post has been deleted
#32 ·
I love buying my raw material in store because of my previous experiences some people don't know what they are selling they are just out to make money on instagram while some are dubious. In store I can test my liquid acid with his baking soda powder and see the reaction in terms of the % he gives me I can also dissolved licorice without propylene glycole or taste a vitamin b3 before I buy. One time I thought solid castle soap melt into liquid will be a cool idea but when I saw the liquid version I didn't buy the solid anymore something I would have done if I had ordered online

#42 ·
@gymrat Hi gymmie, this is chiny. I had issues with my phone recently and everything instantly did a reset.
Now i noticed my username now says chinyhope instead of d chiny I’ve been using for a while. Is it possible you make chiny and chinyhope one person??
I don’t know if i am making any sense
@chinyhope yes, you make perfect sense......I will msg you with info.

#44 ·
@TRIUMPH Hi, have u been able to get through to your supplier. I just got me a bottle of alpha skincare 12% glycolic acid lotion..... i want to tweak it with some GA.
Hope to hear from you soonest.
@chiny you can raise the %, do you have GA? If so, what % do you have and how much Alpha lotion are you using?

#51 ·
You can but don't use the soap or cream everyday. I used both on my face before but I didn't like how bright and orangey my face looked. My face was also irritated and tight because of the amount of acid combined.

Used the cream 5x a week and soap maybe 2x a week, once a day.

Don't know the percentage unfortunately.

#53 · (Edited)
The regim should lighten but I wouldn't use both soaps , you can alternate the soaps weekly so 1 week 2x fnw aha then week 2, kojic 2x ect...

Using to many acids can darken you, also use your mix in the night only and use a normal moisturising soap and cream in the day.

Also divide your cream in half and add a serum to each half to see how your skin reacts.

Do you plan to use the mix on your face, if so be careful. Facial skin is very delicate and using harsh can age your skin prematurely.

#55 ·
No, use the soap 2x in a week, so for example Monday evening and Thursday evening ect

Why not just use the carotis gel and cream on face as oppose to the aha body lotion...body lotions shouldn't really be used on the face tbh

Also you can use the kojic San on your face 2x a week also in the evening to exfoliate and lighten. No more than 2x a week with 3 days inbetwren because it can be very harsh and age the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.