Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 12

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    its from q brand I found on Instagram on gonna try it after my dodo is gone and I'll release the name if I have good results Apparently it's all natural
    450 bucks

I hope it lasts more than a month.

Ouch.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    450 bucks

I hope it lasts more than a month.

Ouch.
    thats so expensive. You may as well get glutathione iv with such amount.

Quote Originally Posted by masa View Post
    thats so expensive. You may as well get glutathione iv with such amount.
    Exactly, you’re right. It’s a coin toss with topicals and experimenting
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Update: I found a more affordable Instagram brand it's about 150 bucks

Btw I'm 17 so I couldn't get iv even if I wanted....plus my veins are super small and every time the doctor takes blood it leaves track marks

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    this thread is scary lol 💀
    Lol yea the bio Claire is something else but hey, those who take risks and don’️t let fear deter them are some of the most successful people. It’️s a question of mastering the balance of risk and caution when it comes to lightening the skin
    @lightenme yay your back I’m a fan you girl lol you’re really motivating me to keep going and not give up on my skin.

Quote Originally Posted by acnefree View Post
    @lightenme yay your back I’m a fan you girl lol you’re really motivating me to keep going and not give up on my skin.
    Back like I never left!! I got some update pics on my new thread! Thank you girl never give up! Even after failing never stop trying! Get light or die trying lol I’m just kidding!!

@Lightpapi Can you tell me exactly what all you mixed? which all oils. lotions, tubes you used? Especially did you put Dodo and Bio claire tube in the mix too? Most of the posts in this forum say that these tubes have steroids.
    Also, I have never made a mix. Dodo lotion has stopped working as before and Bio Claire that I am using on tough areas hasn't done anything yet. Need to step up my game. Please guide.
    Last edited by Akshay91; 06-29-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    @Lightpapi Can you tell me exactly what all you mixed? which all oils. lotions, tubes you used? Especially did you put Dodo and Bio claire tube in the mix too? Most of the posts in this forum say that these tubes have steroids.
    Also, I have never made a mix. Dodo lotion has stopped working as before and Bio Claire that I am using on tough areas hasn't done anything yet. Need to step up my game. Please guide.
    @Akshay91 Hello, attached is a picture of my mix. However it’s pretty pricy so I knocked off, ikb, Dodo oil, and the Bio Claire tubes. So all I mix is Dodo lotion and Bio Claire cream , lotion, and oil. And honestly, you need to make sure your fully exfoliated before you start this Regi. And when I mix this mix I mix it in a Pyrex bowl, then when everything is mixed, I use a Funnel and transport the mix into an empty 32 oz bottle. However make sure the consistency of the mix is liquify enough for the mix to transport from the funnel to the bottle correctly without making a huge mess. But I encourage you to spend a month with steady exfoliation then start with the mix. The mix will make you peel in flakes , then you’ll start to see the light skin popping. Hope I helped.
    Attached Images Attached Images

@Lightpapi thanks. that helped a lot. What did you use for exfoliation? I am pretty bad at acid peels. It always gives me burns or makes my skin red and make zero difference. I need something so that I can exfoliate my whole body evenly.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements