Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 16

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    Back like I never left!! I got some update pics on my new thread! Thank you girl never give up! Even after failing never stop trying! Get light or die trying lol I’m just kidding!!
    miss you on here legend

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightning View Post
    Hi, for how long did you use dodo/bio claire mix? how long did it take to see a difference? @Lightpapi
    What exactly happened? I believe many tried to warn you here

  4. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightning View Post
    Hi, for how long did you use dodo/bio claire mix? how long did it take to see a difference? @Lightpapi
    What exactly happened? I believe many tried to warn you here
    Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #154

  7. #155
    OMFG 4 tubes of clobetasol .... use retin a all over your body at night and moisturize in the day for 6months ...or exfoliate at night and moisturize in the day for 6 months at least- if i were you, i would really take a huge break

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.
    @Lightpapi hope you feeling better man, depression is the worst thing man, never think your alone we are help each and talk about things to take you mind of stuff. How long was you on the mix for

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Personally, I don’️t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’️t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’️s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’️m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’️t worth the adverse effects tbh.
    @Lightpapi hope you feeling better man, depression is the worst thing man, never think your alone we are help each and talk about things to take you mind of stuff. How long was you on the mix for
    I was using my mix for 4 months, check pm.

  10. #158
    @Lightpapi I knew when I started reading this thread that you'll update us with the adverse effects sooner or later.

    I had pretty similar results to yours, but with dodo.

    Skin build for some months, and then stick to products like carolight and other longtime safe products bro.

  11. #159
    @bossbaby what was your regimen with dodo , I think it’s too much exfoliation what causes the problem with dodo. People use exfoliating soap, tools and aha lotion while using dodo. Dodo itself has aha in it so you would only need to use 1 other exfoliation method . I’m going back to be using dodo lotion and oil in am and just my diy 15 aha in pm

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lillyjill View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starlightning View Post
    Hi, for how long did you use dodo/bio claire mix? how long did it take to see a difference? @Lightpapi
    What exactly happened? I believe many tried to warn you here

    Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.

    Damn wow.

    That’s sad to hear hope you’re feeling better now. Light skin is not worth such headache at all.

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Avoid Bio Claire and makari!
    By nurse24 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:07 AM
  2. Bio Claire?
    By frolein in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:26 PM
  3. hey guys! i need some info on the bio claire soap..
    By melx0x0 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 07:32 AM
  4. Where to buy Bio Claire
    By volitales in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •