Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 17

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Quote Originally Posted by bossbaby View Post
    @Lightpapi I knew when I started reading this thread that you'll update us with the adverse effects sooner or later.

I had pretty similar results to yours, but with dodo.

Skin build for some months, and then stick to products like carolight and other longtime safe products bro.
    Ok will do. Check pm

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.
    wow I’m so sorry to hear that! I advise you to take at least 1-2 months break and only skin build after that use RA and caro white

Please help me with a good regiment! I don’t mind using HQ products for 6 weeks for a boost after that I can quit HQ ! Also I have been exfoliating for the last 5 weeks and I think I’m ready to lighten 😂 ! I have also olive oil and coconuts oil which I’ll mix with Shea butter so skin building ! Will that be enough? For knuckle and feet I need big help 😁
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Brownmom does the clairmen mama Africa shower gel exfoliate you well

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    wow I’m so sorry to hear that! I advise you to take at least 1-2 months break and only skin build after that use RA and caro white
    Hello love, how exactly does one implement RA into their regimen I’ve read so many threads but I’m still not understanding.

How long will one use it for ?
    Skin has to be dry when using it ?

cause when I used it my skin cracked and became scaly in a bad way. So I believe I used it wrong and I want to use it again. I would totally appreciate if you stepped me through it

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    Hello love, how exactly does one implement RA into their regimen I’ve read so many threads but I’m still not understanding.

cause when I used it my skin cracked and became scaly in a bad way. So I believe I used it wrong and I want to use it again. I would totally appreciate if you stepped me through it
    What % of RA do you have @Mkkay ??
    And if you used it before and your skin cracked, became scaly, you were either using it daily and or its too strong. With RA you have to ease into it. You can't jump in full force, because it can wreak havoc real quick on you. As for how long you need to use it?? You can use it as long as you wish too. Its my #1 staple, next too Vit C and sunscreen of course

Tell me the % you have and is it the gel version or cream version?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

I recommend mixing .025% into your cream to start off I recommend using only half of the tube it works best with HQ products I don’t advise using it with a kojic acid based or lactic acidosis based lotion because they are both exfoliating and you don’t want to Iver work your skin. But RA works by increasing cellular turn over of your skin cells allowing for production of collagen as well as fast skin healing and lightening. It can also help smooth wrinkles and fine lines as well as help with large pores and acne I recommend getting a prescription from your dermatologist

@gymrat

Hey gym my % is 0.5 , I think the reason why it became scaly was because i use to keep my skin wet and rub it but someone commented that with RA skin must be dry

@gymrat

Hey gym my % is 0.5 , I think the reason why it became scaly was because i use to keep my skin wet and rub it but someone commented that with RA skin must be dry
    What do you mean @Mkkay ? Your applying your RA when your skin is damp??

If .05% makes your skin scaly then dilute it prior to applying it, one drop of RA and one drop of a basic/no acid moisturizer. This will buffer it a bit.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    What do you mean @Mkkay ? Your applying your RA when your skin is damp??

If .05% makes your skin scaly then dilute it prior to applying it, one drop of RA and one drop of a basic/no acid moisturizer. This will buffer it a bit.
    i used it last year and I used it for like 3-4days in a row and when I was using it I used it on damp skin and I believe it was you or @hipvalley that said RA was to never be used on wet skin so I stopped right away. Which had caused my skin to crack.

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements