Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 18
Page 18 of 18 First 8 17 18

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Quote Originally Posted by lightenme View Post
    I recommend mixing .025% into your cream to start off I recommend using only half of the tube it works best with HQ products I don’t advise using it with a kojic acid based or lactic acidosis based lotion because they are both exfoliating and you don’t want to Iver work your skin. But RA works by increasing cellular turn over of your skin cells allowing for production of collagen as well as fast skin healing and lightening. It can also help smooth wrinkles and fine lines as well as help with large pores and acne I recommend getting a prescription from your dermatologist
    how would you recommend to use RA if being used for exfoliation ?

Thank you so much boo

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mkkay View Post
    i used it last year and I used it for like 3-4days in a row and when I was using it I used it on damp skin and I believe it was you or @hipvalley that said RA was to never be used on wet skin so I stopped right away. Which had caused my skin to crack.
    So apply Ra every other day or every 3rd day @Mkkay . And yes, don't apply it on damp skin, apply it on freshly cleaned skin but when the skin is dry.

You can apply Vit C serum or lotions, oils, etc on damp skin, this helps penetration and will also help your products last longer.
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    So apply Ra every other day or every 3rd day @Mkkay. And yes, don't apply it on damp skin, apply it on freshly cleaned skin but when the skin is dry.

You can apply Vit C serum or lotions, oils, etc on damp skin, this helps penetration and will also help your products last longer.

Thanks Gymie , how long should I use it for ? Kind 1wk or 2wks ? And what vitamin C lotion would ykiredkmme

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements