Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 2

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Lightpapi Have you got any pic of your body, what I have read that it’s when you steroid cream only use them 2 months and then change over or 6 weeks . I can’t exactly remember the time length but it was between 4 or 6 weeks. I used maxi light cream with lemovate steriod cream. It’s lighten me pale yellow. The best tone ever reached
    @shawtykid20 honestly I’m so light right now, I discontinued using my mix. It’s too powerful. Do you have any advice on what I can use to maintain my color but also get the paleness down a notch.?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@gymrat please check pm. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @shawtykid20 honestly I’m so light right now, I discontinued using my mix. It’s too powerful. Do you have any advice on what I can use to maintain my color but also get the paleness down a notch.?

Maybe you could take off off the bio claire and do dodo mix with ikb lotion gels and serums to maintain.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

@Lightpapi just use dodo lotion with the oil and ikb gel. Make sure skin build ever night

Dodo doesn't have steroids...

I Know you don’t want to hear this but , besides all the questionable things you are using .. that tamarind soap contains heavy mercury. Y’all Be safe in the skin lightening streets

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Lightpapi just use dodo lotion with the oil and ikb gel. Make sure skin build ever night
    @shawtykid20 how have you been doing with lightening? I remember in a recent thread , you said you got darker due to using a fake batch of Carowhite? I personally recommend you using my mix if you want extreme results. However I need a strong sunscreen to protect me from darkening. I’m tired of wearing long sleeves in the day time when I’m out.

@Lightpapi yeah I darkened but it wasn’t the Carolight, I’ve been using that on my lips and it has been lightening. It must of been the maxi white serum . If I had to use steroid mix again I would go to the 1 use before. That worked well on me

Quote Originally Posted by Meflawlesslikebey View Post
    Do your research...
    You do yours....only the tube has a roid in it. Bye

Lovely results I'd be careful about the bio claire tho. I dont know much about steroid use is there any way to maintain using such a high % of steroids? I've heard of people using a tube of neprosone or something but something abt bio claire and diva maxitone and things like that always screamed way shadier to me

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements