Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 7

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @BlackSamson how long did you use it for .. maybe it was lifting up the dead skin first
    I don’t think that was the case because I exfoliated well before the. And my knuckles were evening out until I started using dodo oil but I used it for a week or less each time I tried it, I guess whatever is in the oil doesn’t agree with my skin

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I didn’t know bio Claire had kojic acid in it , think they must of changed the formula
    @shawtykid20 yeah it does have Kojic acid. That’s what I kept trying to tell people, don’t be afraid to use bio Claire. The formula changed in like 2017 i believe. Not to many people know that. I’m glad I’m using it, cause it’s working wonders.
    Is it the tube cream bio Clair?

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Porridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I didn’t know bio Claire had kojic acid in it , think they must of changed the formula
    @shawtykid20 yeah it does have Kojic acid. That’s what I kept trying to tell people, don’t be afraid to use bio Claire. The formula changed in like 2017 i believe. Not to many people know that. I’m glad I’m using it, cause it’s working wonders.
    Is it the tube cream bio Clair?
    @Porridge Both

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    I have got the new Bio Claire yesterday and Dodo soap too. Here are the stuff I have rn.
    IMG_0527.jpg

    But Dodo lotion is already doing wonders to my face and arms. So i have decided to use Bio claire only on tough areas like knees and my butt(it already has stretch marks by default). I'll start the mix once i hit the plateau with Dodo.

  7. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    I have got the new Bio Claire yesterday and Dodo soap too. Here are the stuff I have rn.
    IMG_0527.jpg

    But Dodo lotion is already doing wonders to my face and arms. So i have decided to use Bio claire only on tough areas like knees and my butt(it already has stretch marks by default). I'll start the mix once i hit the plateau with Dodo.
    @Akshay91 you will never hit a plateau with Dodo lol. It’s effects are consistent , and if you use it long enough, depending on your starting shade , you can very well get extremely white. Depending on how light you want to get, I recommend you start your mix now, and also your missing a few products.
    And why does your G&G look so dirty ? Lol

  8. #66
    Isn't BioClaire the Steroid or High HQ based brand? Or am I mistaken. Been a while

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @Akshay91 you will never hit a plateau with Dodo lol. It’s effects are consistent , and if you use it long enough, depending on your starting shade , you can very well get extremely white. Depending on how light you want to get, I recommend you start your mix now, and also your missing a few products.
    And why does your G&G look so dirty ? Lol

    You sill hit the plateau when suddenly you notice all your veins showing or dark marks on your face

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Lightpapi yeah I darkened but it wasn’t the Carolight, I’ve been using that on my lips and it has been lightening. It must of been the maxi white serum . If I had to use steroid mix again I would go to the 1 use before. That worked well on me
    @shawtykid20 ... can you tell mw where you bought your maxi white serum? I purchased some recently but don't want to use it if it may be fake.

  11. #69
    I think Dodo works great for guys cause we have thick skin. I could be wrong tho.

  12. #70
    Yeah. Lol. Cause that G&G is old

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Avoid Bio Claire and makari!
    By nurse24 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:07 AM
  2. Bio Claire?
    By frolein in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
  3. hey guys! i need some info on the bio claire soap..
    By melx0x0 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 06:32 AM
  4. Where to buy Bio Claire
    By volitales in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •