Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 7

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Quote Originally Posted by Akshay91 View Post
    I have got the new Bio Claire yesterday and Dodo soap too. Here are the stuff I have rn.
    Attachment 63927

But Dodo lotion is already doing wonders to my face and arms. So i have decided to use Bio claire only on tough areas like knees and my butt(it already has stretch marks by default). I'll start the mix once i hit the plateau with Dodo.
    @Akshay91 you will never hit a plateau with Dodo lol. It’s effects are consistent , and if you use it long enough, depending on your starting shade , you can very well get extremely white. Depending on how light you want to get, I recommend you start your mix now, and also your missing a few products.
    And why does your G&G look so dirty ? Lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Isn't BioClaire the Steroid or High HQ based brand? Or am I mistaken. Been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @Akshay91 you will never hit a plateau with Dodo lol. It’s effects are consistent , and if you use it long enough, depending on your starting shade , you can very well get extremely white. Depending on how light you want to get, I recommend you start your mix now, and also your missing a few products.
    And why does your G&G look so dirty ? Lol

You sill hit the plateau when suddenly you notice all your veins showing or dark marks on your face

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Lightpapi yeah I darkened but it wasn’t the Carolight, I’ve been using that on my lips and it has been lightening. It must of been the maxi white serum . If I had to use steroid mix again I would go to the 1 use before. That worked well on me
    @shawtykid20 ... can you tell mw where you bought your maxi white serum? I purchased some recently but don't want to use it if it may be fake.

I think Dodo works great for guys cause we have thick skin. I could be wrong tho.

Yeah. Lol. Cause that G&G is old

Oml he bought makari O.o did they have a formula change too?

I just bought one bio Claire Jar Cream and Two ikb gels from USBeautyBazaar. hopefully that'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzle View Post
    I just bought one bio Claire Jar Cream and Two ikb gels from USBeautyBazaar. hopefully that'll work.
    @Vizzle why not dodo as well? It’ll give the mix a huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    @shawtykid20 ... can you tell mw where you bought your maxi white serum? I purchased some recently but don't want to use it if it may be fake.
    @Ritzy I brought it from fairness.co online

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements