Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 8

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    @shawtykid20 ... can you tell mw where you bought your maxi white serum? I purchased some recently but don't want to use it if it may be fake.
    @Ritzy I brought it from fairness.co online
    Did it work for you? Sorry to say but I bought a bunch of stuff from them online and every single thing I bought from them was FAKE. When I confronted them they claimed all the different brands suddenly had a change in packaging 😂

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #72
    @tonedpretty no it didn’t , oh wow what else did you buy from them

  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Porridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I didn’t know bio Claire had kojic acid in it , think they must of changed the formula
    @shawtykid20 yeah it does have Kojic acid. That’s what I kept trying to tell people, don’t be afraid to use bio Claire. The formula changed in like 2017 i believe. Not to many people know that. I’m glad I’m using it, cause it’s working wonders.
    Is it the tube cream bio Clair?
    Ok thanks does the bio Claire in the tube cream have roids?

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Porridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Porridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    I didn’t know bio Claire had kojic acid in it , think they must of changed the formula
    @shawtykid20 yeah it does have Kojic acid. That’s what I kept trying to tell people, don’t be afraid to use bio Claire. The formula changed in like 2017 i believe. Not to many people know that. I’m glad I’m using it, cause it’s working wonders.
    Is it the tube cream bio Clair?
    Ok thanks does the bio Claire in the tube cream have roids?
    Shit sorry you answered already I’m trippin just bypass that last message 🏾

  7. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Ritzy I brought it from fairness.co online
    Ok, thanks. I purchased mine from Paks so hopefully it's ok. So sorry that happened to you though.

  8. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @tonedpretty no it didn’t , oh wow what else did you buy from them
    Ikb gels, Qei lotion, fair & white original milk, those are the ones I can remember and maxi white serum.

  9. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    @Ritzy I brought it from fairness.co online
    Ok, thanks. I purchased mine from Paks so hopefully it's ok. So sorry that happened to you though. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/frown.png[/IMG]
    Paks sell the original maxi white especially when bought in store.

  10. #78
    I'm gonna buy it today ☺️@lightpapi. The lotion right?

  11. #79
    How many drops of jojoba oil use with my dodo lotion to use on my face to avoid irritation

  12. #80
    this thread is scary lol 💀

  13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Similar Threads

  1. Avoid Bio Claire and makari!
    By nurse24 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:07 AM
  2. Bio Claire?
    By frolein in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:26 PM
  3. hey guys! i need some info on the bio claire soap..
    By melx0x0 in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 06:32 AM
  4. Where to buy Bio Claire
    By volitales in forum Skin Lightening
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 04:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •