Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix - Page 9

Thread: Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

Y'all think carolight would work with this mix? Ikb gel and bioclaire?

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessBright View Post
    this thread is scary lol 💀
    Lol yea the bio Claire is something else but hey, those who take risks and don’t let fear deter them are some of the most successful people. It’s a question of mastering the balance of risk and caution when it comes to lightening the skin

Despite people saying it has a new formula I just found this article that says Bio Claire has been recalled in April 2019. The full text is below;

As recently as this month there was a product recall notice for a skin lightening cream, Bio Claire. The product contains Clobetasol Propionate, a corticosteroid (type of anti-inflammatory steroid) that should only be prescribed medically. Exposure to it can cause skin irritation and may lead to reproductive and endocrine problems. Worryingly Bio Claire did not comply with the Cosmetic Products Regulations.”

Link to the article published April 2019.
    https://www.leighday.co.uk/Blog/Apri...sing-women-unn

So be careful with it peeps

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post
    Despite people saying it has a new formula I just found this article that says Bio Claire has been recalled in April 2019. The full text is below;

As recently as this month there was a product recall notice for a skin lightening cream, Bio Claire. The product contains Clobetasol Propionate, a corticosteroid (type of anti-inflammatory steroid) that should only be prescribed medically. Exposure to it can cause skin irritation and may lead to reproductive and endocrine problems. Worryingly Bio Claire did not comply with the Cosmetic Products Regulations.”

So be careful with it peeps
    @Lightpapi

Are you worried about the risks?

How are you maintaining?
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BrightB93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PatisMe View Post

”As recently as this month there was a product recall notice for a skin lightening cream, Bio Claire. The product contains Clobetasol Propionate, a corticosteroid (type of anti-inflammatory steroid) that should only be prescribed medically. Exposure to it can cause skin irritation and may lead to reproductive and endocrine problems. Worryingly Bio Claire did not comply with the Cosmetic Products Regulations.”

So be careful with it peeps [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.skincaretalk.com/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]
    @Lightpapi

Are you worried about the risks?

How are you maintaining?
    @BrightB93

I’m not worried about the risks at all because I rather try something to see for myself rather then complain on this forum about how this product is slow or that product formula changed or so on and so forth. It’s foolish to me because if people actually sat down and tried this product , they would be in for a surprise. I would even encourage a patch test. It’s not as bad as what people are making it seem.

And currently, I am maintaining with Dodo/Bio Claire mix. It’s my staple. However I’m seeking a self tanner / bronzer to give me less of a bleached out, pale look.
    But long story short, I’m in heaven with my new skin color. I’m just waiting on my neck to catch up.

Good luck to you with maintenance and avoiding potentially irreversible skin damage.

I hope anyone who uses this mix is very careful as well.

In my view, light skin isn’t worth the risk of permanent stretch marks or other scarring.
    Bleaching ain't a hobby, it's a way of life. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @BrightB93

I’m not worried about the risks at all because I rather try something to see for myself rather then complain on this forum about how this product is slow or that product formula changed or so on and so forth. It’s foolish to me because if people actually sat down and tried this product , they would be in for a surprise. I would even encourage a patch test. It’s not as bad as what people are making it seem.

And currently, I am maintaining with Dodo/Bio Claire mix. It’s my staple. However I’m seeking a self tanner / bronzer to give me less of a bleached out, pale look.
    But long story short, I’m in heaven with my new skin color. I’m just waiting on my neck to catch up.
    St. Moritz instant tanning mousse is good. Gives a nice golden glow.

Not here to bash or judge Dodo users,Im only sharing what I saw online!

https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/gene...-products.html
    Classic Man Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy86 View Post
    Not here to bash or judge Dodo users,Im only sharing what I saw online!

https://www.graphic.com.gh/news/gene...-products.html
    Link doesn’t work

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements