Skin Care Talk banner

Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

80K views 194 replies 44 participants last post by  lightboy 
#1 ·
Well it’s been nice all...... I’ve been thriving for a lightening regimen that can combat my rough tough to lighten man skin, and I have finally found what works for me. Well first off let me say that on March 9th, I indulged in a powerful carowhite mix. My carowhite mix consisted of Citro Light cream, Dodo cream, Caro Light cream , 2 Neoprosone Gels, 2 Labidjanese carrot tubes, and 1 Carowhite oil.
Soap that I used: La Bamakoise Tamarind soap and New light Zabon soap together. Left on for 5 minutes 3x a day. My mix lightened me from a NC50 to a NC45 in 1 month of use.

I discontinued that powerful HQ mix because although it made me light, it made my skin have a red undertone, and I think it was because of the high percentage of HQ. Anyways... I took a week break from lightening and wanted to take a more natural/ HQ free regi that is promised to work. So on May 6th, I embarked on a KA and bearberry extract regi. I know I’m going to be yelled at by half of the forum , and I DONT RECOMMEND any of you guys trying this but I used
Face and Body: Dodo lotion, Dodo Oil, Dodo Cream, Bio Claire lotion, Bio Claire Cream, Bio Clair oil, IKB cream , IKB gel, and IKB serum.

Soap: Dodo Soap and La Bamakoise Tamarind soap. Applied 3x a day first week of use , then back to 2x a day for the rest of duration of use.

And let me just tell you, IT WORKS WONDERS.....

I was skeptical to share that I risked using —> Bio Claire <—— because I know how frowned upon the whole line is in this Forum.

My Bio Claire/Dodo/IKB mix took me from a NC45 to a NC35!!! and is giving me a pale/yellowish/milky look.

Things to remember: practice extreme SAP and exfoliate with a Loofah sponge every time you shower. Leave soap on skin for max 3 mins then rinse with cool water. Apply the mix on thick and let the absorption kick in. Use mix 3x a day with week 1 of use, then follow by 2x a day after first week.

PS: I was trying to copy @muse01 mix but after I’ve heard and witnessed some shady things about G&G as of lately, I wanted to try something that has similar ingredients as G&G and Bio Claire was the WINNER. (The ingredients are very similar).

I guess you guys can say I was the Guinea pig for Bio Claire. It’s almost been a month of me using this mix and I’m lightening TREMENDOUSLY and peeling in flakes. However I keep lightening and am going to stop once my 1 month mark hits. In the mean time, please share your input and don’t be afraid to use my mix. Just consider it the same mix as @muse01 , but instead of G&G, I replaced it with Bio Claire.

Please no negative comments. Thanks.

1st picture: My current mix
2nd picture: My before shade
3rd, 4th, and 5th picture: My current shade.
PS: 5th picture is in Pure night time with no sunlight and minimum light outside

Attachments

See less See more
#60 ·
I have got the new Bio Claire yesterday and Dodo soap too. Here are the stuff I have rn.
Material property

But Dodo lotion is already doing wonders to my face and arms. So i have decided to use Bio claire only on tough areas like knees and my butt(it already has stretch marks by default). I'll start the mix once i hit the plateau with Dodo.

#61 ·
I have got the new Bio Claire yesterday and Dodo soap too. Here are the stuff I have rn.
View attachment 63927

But Dodo lotion is already doing wonders to my face and arms. So i have decided to use Bio claire only on tough areas like knees and my butt(it already has stretch marks by default). I'll start the mix once i hit the plateau with Dodo.
@Akshay91 you will never hit a plateau with Dodo lol. It’s effects are consistent , and if you use it long enough, depending on your starting shade , you can very well get extremely white. Depending on how light you want to get, I recommend you start your mix now, and also your missing a few products.
And why does your G&G look so dirty ? Lol

#83 ·
Despite people saying it has a new formula I just found this article that says Bio Claire has been recalled in April 2019. The full text is below;

As recently as this month there was a product recall notice for a skin lightening cream, Bio Claire. The product contains Clobetasol Propionate, a corticosteroid (type of anti-inflammatory steroid) that should only be prescribed medically. Exposure to it can cause skin irritation and may lead to reproductive and endocrine problems. Worryingly Bio Claire did not comply with the Cosmetic Products Regulations.”

Link to the article published April 2019.
https://www.leighday.co.uk/Blog/April-2019/Unrealistic-beauty-standards-are-causing-women-unn

So be careful with it peeps :)

#91 ·
The list of companies and products that contain the substances that are not permitted in cosmetic products are:

DIMD Limited

1. Perfect White Beauty Lotion (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

2. Day By Day Men Perfect Body Lotion (Betamethasone)

Banare Limited

1. Ahoofs Foundation Body Cream (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

France Mod Limited

1. Fair & White So White Skin Perfector Brightening and Moisturizing Body Milk (Hydroquinone)

IVO Ghana Limited

1. Zoe Peau Sublime Beauty Lotion (BN:AF50.04000002.09:15) (Mercury, Betamethasone, Hydroquinone)

2. Zoe Peau Sublime Beauty Lotion (BN: not stated) (Mercury, Betamethasone, Hydroquinone) Body Clear Lightening Lotion (BN: not stated) (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

4. Zoe Peau Sublime Face Corrective Cream (BN: not stated) (Mercury, Clobetasol, Betamethasone)

5. Body Fashion Body Milk (BN: not stated) (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

6. HT7 Hyprogel Body Lotion (BN: not stated) (Betamethasone)

7. Beauty Clinic Whitening Lotion (BN: AF51.0500 0001) (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

Magic Dodo Ltd

1. Dodo Beauty Lightening Lotion (BN: 006114) (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

2. Marie France Skin Care (BN: 006045) (Mercury, Betamethasone, Hydroquinone

Nouvelle Parfumrie Gandour Ghana Limited

1. Tiatio Concentrated Serum (Betamethasone, Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

2. Bravia Unifying Body Cream (BN: 1006618) (Hydroquinone)

3. Bronze Tone Cocoa Butter and Honey Extracts (Hydroquinone)

4. Passionella Complexion Unifying Serum (Hydroquinone)

5. Passionella Brightening Cream (BN2241540) (Hydroquinone)

6. Fluo Pommade a Huile de Ricin (Betamethasone)

7. Bravia Lotion (Mercury, Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

8. Doctoress Creme (Clobetasol)

9. Pure Skin Vanishing Care Body Cream (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

10. Senophine Creme (Clobetasol)

11.Abana Facial Creme (Mercury, Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

12.Bronze Tone Maxi Tone Cocoa Butter & Honey Extract Lotion (Hydroquinone)

13.Maxilight Lightening & Purifying Body Lotion (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

14.G&G Body Cream (Mercury, Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

Paradise Cosmetics Limited

1. Bioskin Lightening Body Lotion (BN: 750) (Hydroquinone, Clobetasol)

2. Bioskin Lightening Body Lotion (BN: 847) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

3. Clair—Liss Genial Lightening Body Cream (BN: 39834) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

4. Clair—Liss Genial Lightening Body Cream (9816) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

5. Sivoclair Lightening Body Lotion (BN-3560) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

6. Goldskin Clarifying Body Lotion with Argan Oil (BN: 740) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

7. Goldskin Fast Action Cream with Argan Oil (BN: 607025) (Clobetasol)

8. Peau Claire Lightening Body Cream (BN: 3926) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

9. Biocarrot Lightening Body Lotion (BN: 167) (Clobetasol, Hydroquinone)

Stopover JRA Enterprise

1. RA Foundation Body Cream (Mercury, Hydroquinone)

Universal Basic Company Limited

1. Tendrina Special Hand and Body Complexion Lotion (BN: 139) (Betamethasone)

2. Tendrina Complexion Cream (BN: CT 4003) (Betamethasone)

3. Tendrina Hand and Body Complexion Lotion (BN: not legible) (Betamethasone)

4. TC 35 Clear Complexion Milk (BN: 14352) (Betamethasone)

#93 ·
@Mazikeen giirrl lol

SCT can we all relax ? We known for years what DODO can do to the skin. The older members know and the newer ones refuse to do research. DODO works for some people and others it doesn't. It doesn't make sense to tell someone what to do with their money just like coming on this forum getting angry when the cream gives you a bad reaction isn't right. We have a natural section and we also have a HQ, steroid section. So I am confused about the drama when most of us knows which cream to avoid and which ones to use ?
@WaterBoy86 gladly gave us all an UPDATED link to products that have mercury,HQ and steroids. So why ya'll mad about ?

#118 · (Edited)
@Lightpapi Can you tell me exactly what all you mixed? which all oils. lotions, tubes you used? Especially did you put Dodo and Bio claire tube in the mix too? Most of the posts in this forum say that these tubes have steroids.
Also, I have never made a mix. Dodo lotion has stopped working as before and Bio Claire that I am using on tough areas hasn't done anything yet. Need to step up my game. Please guide.

#119 ·
@Akshay91 Hello, attached is a picture of my mix. However it’s pretty pricy so I knocked off, ikb, Dodo oil, and the Bio Claire tubes. So all I mix is Dodo lotion and Bio Claire cream , lotion, and oil. And honestly, you need to make sure your fully exfoliated before you start this Regi. And when I mix this mix I mix it in a Pyrex bowl, then when everything is mixed, I use a Funnel and transport the mix into an empty 32 oz bottle. However make sure the consistency of the mix is liquify enough for the mix to transport from the funnel to the bottle correctly without making a huge mess. But I encourage you to spend a month with steady exfoliation then start with the mix. The mix will make you peel in flakes , then you’ll start to see the light skin popping. Hope I helped.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.