Skin Care Talk banner

Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

79K views 194 replies 44 participants last post by  lightboy 
#1 ·
Well it’s been nice all...... I’ve been thriving for a lightening regimen that can combat my rough tough to lighten man skin, and I have finally found what works for me. Well first off let me say that on March 9th, I indulged in a powerful carowhite mix. My carowhite mix consisted of Citro Light cream, Dodo cream, Caro Light cream , 2 Neoprosone Gels, 2 Labidjanese carrot tubes, and 1 Carowhite oil.
Soap that I used: La Bamakoise Tamarind soap and New light Zabon soap together. Left on for 5 minutes 3x a day. My mix lightened me from a NC50 to a NC45 in 1 month of use.

I discontinued that powerful HQ mix because although it made me light, it made my skin have a red undertone, and I think it was because of the high percentage of HQ. Anyways... I took a week break from lightening and wanted to take a more natural/ HQ free regi that is promised to work. So on May 6th, I embarked on a KA and bearberry extract regi. I know I’m going to be yelled at by half of the forum , and I DONT RECOMMEND any of you guys trying this but I used
Face and Body: Dodo lotion, Dodo Oil, Dodo Cream, Bio Claire lotion, Bio Claire Cream, Bio Clair oil, IKB cream , IKB gel, and IKB serum.

Soap: Dodo Soap and La Bamakoise Tamarind soap. Applied 3x a day first week of use , then back to 2x a day for the rest of duration of use.

And let me just tell you, IT WORKS WONDERS.....

I was skeptical to share that I risked using —> Bio Claire <—— because I know how frowned upon the whole line is in this Forum.

My Bio Claire/Dodo/IKB mix took me from a NC45 to a NC35!!! and is giving me a pale/yellowish/milky look.

Things to remember: practice extreme SAP and exfoliate with a Loofah sponge every time you shower. Leave soap on skin for max 3 mins then rinse with cool water. Apply the mix on thick and let the absorption kick in. Use mix 3x a day with week 1 of use, then follow by 2x a day after first week.

PS: I was trying to copy @muse01 mix but after I’ve heard and witnessed some shady things about G&G as of lately, I wanted to try something that has similar ingredients as G&G and Bio Claire was the WINNER. (The ingredients are very similar).

I guess you guys can say I was the Guinea pig for Bio Claire. It’s almost been a month of me using this mix and I’m lightening TREMENDOUSLY and peeling in flakes. However I keep lightening and am going to stop once my 1 month mark hits. In the mean time, please share your input and don’t be afraid to use my mix. Just consider it the same mix as @muse01 , but instead of G&G, I replaced it with Bio Claire.

Please no negative comments. Thanks.

1st picture: My current mix
2nd picture: My before shade
3rd, 4th, and 5th picture: My current shade.
PS: 5th picture is in Pure night time with no sunlight and minimum light outside

Attachments

See less See more
#128 ·
I think it'd be a really good idea to look into supplements (vit c, e.. etc) and RA. If not for a boost but to help out your skin's recovery. Remember your skin is an organ so even if you got some good results, which you do, be careful & take care of it

Really nice results and you've got me tempted. I've been trying DIY but my skin is tough to lighten too.

#159 ·
@bossbaby what was your regimen with dodo , I think it’s too much exfoliation what causes the problem with dodo. People use exfoliating soap, tools and aha lotion while using dodo. Dodo itself has aha in it so you would only need to use 1 other exfoliation method . I’m going back to be using dodo lotion and oil in am and just my diy 15 aha in pm

#163 ·
Please help me with a good regiment! I don’t mind using HQ products for 6 weeks for a boost after that I can quit HQ ! Also I have been exfoliating for the last 5 weeks and I think I’m ready to lighten 😂 ! I have also olive oil and coconuts oil which I’ll mix with Shea butter so skin building ! Will that be enough? For knuckle and feet I need big help 😁

Attachments

#169 ·
@gymrat

Hey gym my % is 0.5 , I think the reason why it became scaly was because i use to keep my skin wet and rub it but someone commented that with RA skin must be dry
What do you mean @Mkkay ? Your applying your RA when your skin is damp??

If .05% makes your skin scaly then dilute it prior to applying it, one drop of RA and one drop of a basic/no acid moisturizer. This will buffer it a bit.

#170 ·
What do you mean @Mkkay ? Your applying your RA when your skin is damp??

If .05% makes your skin scaly then dilute it prior to applying it, one drop of RA and one drop of a basic/no acid moisturizer. This will buffer it a bit.
i used it last year and I used it for like 3-4days in a row and when I was using it I used it on damp skin and I believe it was you or @hipvalley that said RA was to never be used on wet skin so I stopped right away. Which had caused my skin to crack.

#172 ·
i used it last year and I used it for like 3-4days in a row and when I was using it I used it on damp skin and I believe it was you or @hipvalley that said RA was to never be used on wet skin so I stopped right away. Which had caused my skin to crack.
So apply Ra every other day or every 3rd day @Mkkay. And yes, don't apply it on damp skin, apply it on freshly cleaned skin but when the skin is dry.

You can apply Vit C serum or lotions, oils, etc on damp skin, this helps penetration and will also help your products last longer.

#174 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Stay away from this mix. I got stretchmarks after only ONE month in places I've never got them in my years of living on this earth. Just one month. Yes, I was using RA and dumped a whole tube of it in the mix. If you want to prematurely age your skin and get stretchmarks, by all means, copy this regimen. And yes when I stopped it reversed progress - knuckles and elbows getting darker than they were in years before I did something about it.

Maybe lightpapi wants to risk their skin but I got significant damage. Please, don't mess with this this thread shouldn't even exist. @gymrat

I think I can fix the damage but just use other stuff instead. Back to carowhite..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.