Skin Care Talk banner

Lightpapi’s Bio Claire/Dodo mix

79K views 194 replies 44 participants last post by  lightboy 
#1 ·
Well it’s been nice all...... I’ve been thriving for a lightening regimen that can combat my rough tough to lighten man skin, and I have finally found what works for me. Well first off let me say that on March 9th, I indulged in a powerful carowhite mix. My carowhite mix consisted of Citro Light cream, Dodo cream, Caro Light cream , 2 Neoprosone Gels, 2 Labidjanese carrot tubes, and 1 Carowhite oil.
Soap that I used: La Bamakoise Tamarind soap and New light Zabon soap together. Left on for 5 minutes 3x a day. My mix lightened me from a NC50 to a NC45 in 1 month of use.

I discontinued that powerful HQ mix because although it made me light, it made my skin have a red undertone, and I think it was because of the high percentage of HQ. Anyways... I took a week break from lightening and wanted to take a more natural/ HQ free regi that is promised to work. So on May 6th, I embarked on a KA and bearberry extract regi. I know I’m going to be yelled at by half of the forum , and I DONT RECOMMEND any of you guys trying this but I used
Face and Body: Dodo lotion, Dodo Oil, Dodo Cream, Bio Claire lotion, Bio Claire Cream, Bio Clair oil, IKB cream , IKB gel, and IKB serum.

Soap: Dodo Soap and La Bamakoise Tamarind soap. Applied 3x a day first week of use , then back to 2x a day for the rest of duration of use.

And let me just tell you, IT WORKS WONDERS.....

I was skeptical to share that I risked using —> Bio Claire <—— because I know how frowned upon the whole line is in this Forum.

My Bio Claire/Dodo/IKB mix took me from a NC45 to a NC35!!! and is giving me a pale/yellowish/milky look.

Things to remember: practice extreme SAP and exfoliate with a Loofah sponge every time you shower. Leave soap on skin for max 3 mins then rinse with cool water. Apply the mix on thick and let the absorption kick in. Use mix 3x a day with week 1 of use, then follow by 2x a day after first week.

PS: I was trying to copy @muse01 mix but after I’ve heard and witnessed some shady things about G&G as of lately, I wanted to try something that has similar ingredients as G&G and Bio Claire was the WINNER. (The ingredients are very similar).

I guess you guys can say I was the Guinea pig for Bio Claire. It’s almost been a month of me using this mix and I’m lightening TREMENDOUSLY and peeling in flakes. However I keep lightening and am going to stop once my 1 month mark hits. In the mean time, please share your input and don’t be afraid to use my mix. Just consider it the same mix as @muse01 , but instead of G&G, I replaced it with Bio Claire.

Please no negative comments. Thanks.

1st picture: My current mix
2nd picture: My before shade
3rd, 4th, and 5th picture: My current shade.
PS: 5th picture is in Pure night time with no sunlight and minimum light outside

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Geez, thats a very drastic change, I'm shocked and impressed. I hope it lasts you. I think you need something to give you a bit of a more natural golden glow. Maybe a carrot oil or some type of bronzing lotion. Can I ask where you purchased your dodo and your bioclaire? And did you exfoliate before you started your regi?

#7 ·
@Lightpapi Have you got any pic of your body, what I have read that it’s when you steroid cream only use them 2 months and then change over or 6 weeks . I can’t exactly remember the time length but it was between 4 or 6 weeks. I used maxi light cream with lemovate steriod cream. It’s lighten me pale yellow. The best tone ever reached

#64 ·
@Lightpapi yeah I darkened but it wasn’t the Carolight, I’ve been using that on my lips and it has been lightening. It must of been the maxi white serum . If I had to use steroid mix again I would go to the 1 use before. That worked well on me
@shawtykid20 ... can you tell mw where you bought your maxi white serum? I purchased some recently but don't want to use it if it may be fake.

#20 ·
Lovely results I'd be careful about the bio claire tho. I dont know much about steroid use is there any way to maintain using such a high % of steroids? I've heard of people using a tube of neprosone or something but something abt bio claire and diva maxitone and things like that always screamed way shadier to me

#22 ·
@CaramelCoffee yeah your right but honestly , the formula for bio Claire changed in about 2017 I believe, so the formula that scared everybody to death isn’t the same formula that is on the shelves. But I discontinued use of my mix at the moment because bio Claire and dodo mixed is giving me the whiteness/paleness of life. And are you recommending I use a steroid to maintain ?

#21 ·
Right, thats what I was thinking, it looks a little unnatural, but I think you can easily fix that with some superficial lotions and oils but I'm not sure how to actually change your tones via lightening creams. Like I've heard that carrot oil gives the skin an orange tone. Vita Liberata's Body Blur will definitely give a nice bronze color for when you leave the house, you can just add a small amount to your arms, legs, face, any skin that'll be showing. But that obviously the body blur washes off, I think the color you get with carrot oil can stick so that I might be a better option.

#27 · (Edited)
Yes because this Dodo is the devil, the people i know who used it , only has bad reviews on it include a good friend of mine. Even French speakers on this forum are running away from it , especially togolese women where the lotion is made. Will tell you if you like your skin don't use dodo.and this company is well known by putting doggy ingredients in their products.

#29 ·
@Lightpapi Nooooooo definitely not, its completely superficial so it washes off in the shower, it would be like putting makeup on basically. Completely temporary. If yo go to a Sephora, or an Ulta, or some sort of makeup store you can find a lot of body bronzers and similar products to make your skin appear more rich and bronze, and they all come off in the shower. Be careful not to buy an actual tanning lotion, because that will actually tan you, you want a bronzing lotion or body makeup

#37 ·
oh so you have thick skin ? I’m sorry HAD thick skin lol Trust and believe dodo is eating at it , making your skin thinner and thinner slowly but surely. You can skin build until the cows come home honey , dodo’s ingredients are industrial strength nothing shea butter can fight. I’ll give it another month before shit hits the fan. And gurlllll just wait until you stop it completely! you’re going to be a mess, just don’t come back here crying okay? Thanks , bye

LMAO ya all too funny.

#55 ·
In my experience dodo oil darkened my knuckles and don’t mix creams, when I used it I used kojie San soap, dodo soap and dodo lotion or gng jar I oil tried it using regular soap and regular lotion and it still darkened my knuckles. Dodo oil did make my skin softer though and from what I remember the consistency is like a watery baby oil but it doesn’t take a long time for it to absorb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.