Skin Care Talk banner

Your favorite perfume

29K views 41 replies 14 participants last post by  Kilberandy 
#1 ·
:hand::hand::hand:I am back on SCT, and I haven't been on here for a while because school was kicking my butt. As you can notice from the title, the thread is not about usual topics but perfume because for me having a flawless skin is great but smelling good on top of the flawless skin make us more attractive.

So, Ladies join me so we can share our knowledge on perfume, what is your favorite one? Or what perfume do you currently want to buy? Post picture if possible​, say if it lasts or not and where do you get it at an affordable price.

Please let us make this a big thread!!!!! Don’t leave me hanging, lol

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

#3 ·
I love this thread!!
I am a perfume lover so I’ve got more than one favourite.

Chanel - all time classic and my number one fave
Miss Dior
Dior- Absolutely blooming
Black opium
Poison by Dior
Chloe
Si by Giorgio Armani, very inexpensive but smells really good and the lasting power is really strong

These are all my favourites but I’m always keen to trying more perfume so I’ll be perched in this thread haha

#4 ·
I love tommy girl by Tommy Hilfiger at the moment, it is really floral. Quite cheap as well! I love body shop body butters, lotions and Victoria’s Secret body sprays. I layer them for a more sweet but settled scent.
I love oil perfumes for hair. Usually just a drop rubbed at the base of my scalp in the hair. I wash my hair twice a week and I wear a hijab so this keeps my hair n pillow smelling nice and all (trick I learned from my mom).
P.s oil based perfumes smell strong so you have to find one that is suitable without it being offensive.

#5 ·
Thanks ladies for joining me to make this thread awesome. Please send notifications to people you know that may like the thread and if you don't mind me asking please post a picture of the perfume so people will know the one you are talking about.
On my end, I am eyeing this one. I don't know if it smells good but the bottle :jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown:

Thank you all

#6 ·
Thanks ladies for joining me to make this thread awesome. Please send notifications to people you know that may like the thread and if you don't mind me asking please post a picture of the perfume so people will know the one you are talking about.
On my end, I am eyeing this one. I don't know if it smells good but the bottle :jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown::jawsdown: View attachment 63895

Thank you all
Bump, bummmmp

#15 ·
I love victor and rolf flowerbomb and Carolina Herrera good girl dot drama... these both smell amazing and last long on this my African skin. I usually let my friends buy it from Sephora when they travel
"these both smell amazing and last long on this my African skin" Lol @Hardworkpays
I am eyeing the Classic Good girl you can't imagine. I just learned about the dot drama one through your post and I will check it out to see which one is better.
Thank you for your input @Hardworkpays

#29 ·
@BeginnerSct you’ll love the dot drama trust me. I tend to layer it with the body cream to make it last longer.
You know g n g cream smells like a bleaching cream.
I also add vanilla fragrance oil to my black soap mixture to mask any natural scents.
But the real gems are Arabian perfume oils... my favorites are choco musk and soft and you can order them from al rashad.com
I have an unhealthy obsession with smelling good.

#30 ·
@BeginnerSct you’ll love the dot drama trust me. I tend to layer it with the body cream to make it last longer.
You know g n g cream smells like a bleaching cream.
I also add vanilla fragrance oil to my black soap mixture to mask any natural scents.
But the real gems are Arabian perfume oils... my favorites are choco musk and soft and you can order them from al rashad.com
I have an unhealthy obsession with smelling good.
Thank you my dear, I will check them out and see...… I thought I was the only one that was obsessed with perfume :knuddel:

#42 · (Edited)
I totally agree with you that smelling good is just as important as having flawless skin. My current favorite perfume is Tom Ford's Black Orchid. It's a rich, spicy scent that lasts all day. I usually get it from Sephora or Nordstrom, but I've also found it at an affordable price on https://www.decantx.com/. They have a great selection of high-end perfumes, and you can buy smaller amounts to try them out before committing to a full bottle. Have you tried any new perfumes lately that you love? I'm always on the hunt for new scents to try out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.