Masking stretchies with tattoos - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 First 2 3

Thread: Masking stretchies with tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    This mix also works great on stretchies: Shout out to @EmmaGH for recommending it.

Mix Virgin coconut oil, Extra Virgin Olive oil, shea butter & cocoa butter. I use this after my peels & it is very moisturising. Yes sugar scrubs also work very well. I looove tree hut sugar scrubs - cheap & effective. Tanning sprays / lotions also help to make them less visible. I use the St. Moritz tanning mousse to blend in my lighter ones.
    Thanks for the mentioning and yeah it works like magic...depending on how deep/small/big ur stretchies are....well patience and consistency is the key...

Your recommendation too is awesome.. @Mazikeen

Well if anyone ain't good with peels u can substitute that with either LA/GA lotion along with the natural oils

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Thanks for the mentioning and yeah it works like magic...depending on how deep/small/big ur stretchies are....well patience and consistency is the key...

Your recommendation too is awesome.. @Mazikeen

Well if anyone ain't good with peels u can substitute that with either LA/GA lotion along with the natural oils
    Hahaha that anyone is me. I intend to peel with RA and ami white serum (these combo has always peeled me nicely), and probably maxi peel 3 and FnW AHA lotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Anny83 View Post
    Hahaha that anyone is me. I intend to peel with RA and ami white serum (these combo has always peeled me nicely), and probably maxi peel 3 and FnW AHA lotion.
    Good Luck And Keep Us Updated

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaGH View Post
    Good Luck And Keep Us Updated
    Sure will, thank u

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post

I beg to differ. These are the results of 25% TCA & strivectin stretchmark cream. Exfoliation & moisturising are the only ways to fade your stretchies. You can only fade them but they won`t disappear. If you want to get rid of them completely then u have to go the surgical route & have them cut out. I have them on my hips & peels have helped smoothen them, reduced them in size & blend them in.
    true but you're fading the stretch marks by doing the same thing that caused the problem.... HEAVY exfoliating. Those results are amazing but if anything they should be skinbuilding and lightly exfoliating with a dream roller

8. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements