Skin Care Talk banner

Masking stretchies with tattoos

6K views 24 replies 6 participants last post by  Annamarie6 
#1 ·
Anyone in here tried this? I've got some stretch marks on my butt which keeps getting plentier no matter what I use on them ;). I believe stretchies don't fade with time lol. So I'm contemplating going the tattoo route. Wish there's something other than tattoo:confused:. I've got no money for laser now plus does it even work ?

#4 ·
Try exfoliating with YPO/GPO or TCA peels every 2-3 mths & weekly lactic/madelic acid peels to maintain. Moisturising keeps them at bay. Personally I find ass tatts tacky & u have to keep your butt in shape so that they look good. If u let yourself go & get flabby they look horrible.

#5 ·
Try exfoliating with YPO/GPO or TCA peels every 2-3 mths & weekly lactic/madelic acid peels to maintain. Moisturising keeps them at bay. Personally I find ass tatts tacky & u have to keep your butt in shape so that they look good. If u let yourself go & get flabby they look horrible.
I get your point about keeping it in shape! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try. Someone also told me coconut oil and 3x/week sugar scrub make it look better.

#8 ·

I beg to differ. These are the results of 25% TCA & strivectin stretchmark cream. Exfoliation & moisturising are the only ways to fade your stretchies. You can only fade them but they won`t disappear. If you want to get rid of them completely then u have to go the surgical route & have them cut out. I have them on my hips & peels have helped smoothen them, reduced them in size & blend them in.

#9 ·
Tca on stretch marks is a horrible idea. The skin is already thin so putting a potent acid like tca on it will burn the hell out of you. Im speaking from experience btw
You have to prep your skin with phenol b4 applying the tca peel. By burning do you mean frosting or literal burn? Coz frosting is a sign that the tca peel has penetrated & its doing its work. btw lasers are recommended for treating stretchies, a treatment which the op stated that she is contemplating; lasers burn off the top skin layer to regenerate collagen. Peels do the same only on a superficial level, so the reasoning that a tca peel could be more potent than a laser coz the skin is thin is ridiculous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.