Opinion on Dodo?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 Last

Thread: Opinion on Dodo?

Opinion on Dodo?

I haven't been on in several months but I see people still bashing the product. What's the verdict? I've been using it for almost two years now with no problem but I still see this hate messages from more-or-less the same people. So is this bad old rep or has anyone using the product recently experience negative effects also?

Keep in mind, Dodo switched manufacturers about two years ago also, this is why I'm mainly asking too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

The verdict is any product people use on here and their skin has a reaction it’s automatically steroids is in the product also disregard how much and how long they use the product and the other products they use on their skin

Good to see you back on here. How is your skin? Are you still maintaining your results? Can to do a little regimen update for us?

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ive been using the lotion for 2 years no speedy fast lightening or stretch marks. The oil is good too just don't get the cream.Both lightened me well. people wanna bash and say it's steroids just because it didn't work with their skin type. Guarantee they weren't using SAP either. People just like to start crap, the truth is use it on yourself and see how it goes for YOU.
    Last edited by Annamarie6; 06-14-2019 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie6 View Post
    Ive been using the lotion for 2 years no speedy fast lightening or stretch marks. The oil is good too just don't get the cream.Both lightened me well. people wanna bash and say it's steroids just because it didn't work with their skin type. Guarantee they weren't using SAP either. People just like to start crap, the truth is use it on yourself and see how it goes for YOU.
    @Annamarie6 EXACTLY!

Quote Originally Posted by muse01 View Post
    I haven't been on in several months but I see people still bashing the product. What's the verdict? I've been using it for almost two years now with no problem but I still see this hate messages from more-or-less the same people. So is this bad old rep or has anyone using the product recently experience negative effects also?

Keep in mind, Dodo switched manufacturers about two years ago also, this is why I'm mainly asking too.
    @Muse 1 I used your regi but instead of G&G, I used Bio Claire and I am loving the results. How have you maintained your regi?

Does dodo lotion with oil lighten to pale tone or pale yellow tone

Quote Originally Posted by Lightpapi View Post
    @Muse 1 I used your regi but instead of G&G, I used Bio Claire and I am loving the results. How have you maintained your regi?
    Same thing, I just use it less often

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    pale yellow
    Last edited by muse01; 06-14-2019 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shawtykid20 View Post
    yea pale yellow

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements