Skin Care Talk banner

Opinion on Dodo?

15K views 30 replies 13 participants last post by  shawtykid20 
#1 ·
I haven't been on in several months but I see people still bashing the product. What's the verdict? I've been using it for almost two years now with no problem but I still see this hate messages from more-or-less the same people. So is this bad old rep or has anyone using the product recently experience negative effects also?

Keep in mind, Dodo switched manufacturers about two years ago also, this is why I'm mainly asking too.

#4 · (Edited)
Ive been using the lotion for 2 years no speedy fast lightening or stretch marks. The oil is good too just don't get the cream.Both lightened me well. people wanna bash and say it's steroids just because it didn't work with their skin type. Guarantee they weren't using SAP either. People just like to start crap, the truth is use it on yourself and see how it goes for YOU.

#11 ·
I have been using my dodo supermix as well for more than 6 months as well and have had no effects whatsoever. I dont go hardcore and use it 2-3 times a day, everyday like some people more like 5-7 times a week so personally for me I’ll err on the side of dodo being ok.

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.