Skin Care Talk banner

Best Lightening Gels

22K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  afroqueen 
#1 ·
So I’m in the UK and i cant seem to get my hands on any IKB gel and I can’t afford to buy from houseofbeauty because customs and taxes and shit. Any other gels i can use instead?
:eek::eek::p
Thanks

#27 ·
@berrieheart yeah i used to get my ikb from them but I’ve been hearing they have fake stuff. Tragically. @lollybabe oh I’ve never heard of it. Is it evening out your elbows and knees?
You can buy from their uk website, the paris website don't have the tube. My mum lives in scotland so got it shipped to her when I was visiting. The shipping from uk to Ireland is 25 pounds, ridiculous.
I also saw it on paks website as well
It's really helping my area of hyperpigmentation (knees and elbows).
I know some mix it with their cream so it should be fine for body, I only use it for that specific area.

#28 ·
@2 toned, I will start with mild exfoliation ( i really love kojie san for this, I use it daily), pick a vitamin c serum as well, I recommend checking amazon for start make sure its at least 15% vitamin c, I use 20 - 21.5% vitamin C. Use a lightening face cream or cream gel for face (I am using fair and vitamin c whitenezer its a cream gel, but any other one should be fine), then SPF50 cream. You can also use a peel weekly as well, I use ordinary 30% AHA and 2% salicylic peel. I think exfoliation and SPF will really help u.

I have the same problem after summer, as I love the sun, I am probably the only skin lightener than still sun bath, but I keep duration short and use SPF. I love the sun, and no skin lightening me make me not enjoy the summer. So If I am darker in summer so be it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.