Butt disfigured due to multiple injection when i was sick
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Thread: Butt disfigured due to multiple injection when i was sick

Butt disfigured due to multiple injection when i was sick

Pls guys i know this is not about skin lightening but I'm insecured about a side of my bum big and disfiguring my butt ,i can't wear anything without it not showing ...i'm pretty clueless on what to do ,i have tried exercise it is not working ,surgery seems to be d only solution but i dont have d money for it now ,have got other bills .Pls guys is there any thing i can do to make my butt round again ???

2. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cuteteepee View Post
    Pls guys i know this is not about skin lightening but I'm insecured about a side of my bum big and disfiguring my butt ,i can't wear anything without it not showing ...i'm pretty clueless on what to do ,i have tried exercise it is not working ,surgery seems to be d only solution but i dont have d money for it now ,have got other bills .Pls guys is there any thing i can do to make my butt round again ???

Do u have a bump that is disfiguring your butt or is one side larger than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post

Do u have a bump that is disfiguring your butt or is one side larger than the other?
    thanks mazikeen for asking ,it's a bump on d upper side of my butt cheek

5. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements

rounder booty? @cuteteepee do squats, lunges, run bleachers, stairmaster, things like that will help. But what happened for the bump?
    -Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us-

Do you think members are children?!?

You come in the section precisely because you know that you have used steroid injections and they have nibbled your ass. So....

Quote Originally Posted by Titi View Post
    Do you think members are children?!?

You come in the section precisely because you know that you have used steroid injections and they have nibbled your ass. So....
    Butt injection???Never ...U think i will have butt injection and i won't state ,it is not like anybody on here knows me in person, so y do i have to lie about having bumps on my butt which was due to injection abcess. @Titi what i explained is d basic truth and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
    rounder booty? @cuteteepee do squats, lunges, run bleachers, stairmaster, things like that will help. But what happened for the bump?
    Thanks @gymrat

Fat transfer to the area is the only thing that will help. Just a little amount to fill in the dent. hth

Quote Originally Posted by Mazikeen View Post
    Fat transfer to the area is the only thing that will help. Just a little amount to fill in the dent. hth
    Thanks @Mazikeen i guess i have to save up and get it done then , but for now i will stick to gymrat exercise plan and see where that goes

13. Remove Advertisements
    SkinCareTalk.com
    Advertisements